Chapter 31 [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!]

When morning came, Sting and Gajeel were the first two up with air horns in hand. They headed to Natsu's room with mischievous grins on their faces and threw the door open. 

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" They shouted pressing down and letting the sound of the air horns go throughout the room. Natsu jumped up quickly and paled as he let out a small shriek and Wendy sat up slowly and unamused. She glared in their direction along with Natsu and the two grinned.  

"You are not funny" Wendy said slowly narrowing her eyes even more. "At all."

"Oh my god we actually managed to make Wend angry" Sting said giving them a surprised look. "That never happens."

"It's 6 in the morning on a Friday! Of course I'm angry!" She groaned climbing over Natsu and out of bed. "I don't even have to be at school yet!? Or up!?"  They stood in silence before the sound of her door closing broke it. 

"You two messed up" Natsu snickered as his heartbeat regulated again. 

"We actually managed to make her mad...today is crazy already!" Sting laughed. "Anyways get up and get dressed!" Natsu rolled his eyes before noticing that Sting was dressed up as the Joker.

"I'm taking a wild guess and saying Rogue is Harley isn't he" Natsu sighed.

"He lost a little bet and so he's wearing a dress as of right now" Sting smirked. The pinkette rolled his arms along with his elder brother and Sting gave them a look. "What?!"

"Leave it to you to put your boyfriend in a dress" Gajeel sighed.

"At least I'm not dressed up like a cat!" Sting said pointedly. Natsu laid out his costume as the two argued and headed to the bathroom. After his shower he returned to an empty room, put on his costume, and put in his contacts for today. He glanced over himself in the mirror and grinned before heading downstairs. The costume was a little baggy but otherwise it was pretty snug (definitely made his backside 10x more attractive but that was beside the point right now). It was now going on 7:30. "Wendy! Are you up and ready!"

"Almost!" She yelled back as someone knocked on the door. Natsu headed over to open it and Chelia grinned at him.

"Good morning!" She greeted. She was Sailor Uranus and if it weren't for her big blue eyes and distinct voice he wouldn't have known it was her, especially with the short blonde wig on. "Is Wendy ready?"

"Almost, you can come in" He said directing her inside and closing the screen door but leaving the front door open in case anyone else came by. Chelia stood by the steps excitedly awaiting Wendy's arrival and when she did come down Natsu could assume Sting was the one that dropped his spoon. Wendy's was dressed up as Sailor Neptune and grinning from ear to ear. 

"Is this why you didn't tell me!" Chelia beamed. "You look so cute!" 

"I think you're the better looking one here" Wendy said looking down at the floor. "B-But yeah! I wanted to surprise you since you said you were going to be Uranus!"

"Ahh! This is absolute best! We're gonna steal the costume contest for sure!" She cheered. "Are you ready to go?"

"Totally!" Wendy giggled. "Lemme grab my book bag real quick."

"I'm coming to make sure you don't try to bring Carla with you" Chelia sighed heading up with her.

"She isn't-!" Sting began.

"It's not like she's naked Sting," Gajeel sighed. "She's a tiny Sailor Scout now let her be."

"That skirt is too short though!" The blond hissed. "Did you both see it!?"