Chapter 12 [Lyon & Juvia Bonus Chapter]

[A/N: Uh...Ummmm where do I start...okay, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! All the comments and stuff and votes I've been getting are like...filling me with joy! Thanks so much for liking this story...really I mean it. You all are the reason I keep going and look forward to dishing out new chapters, I hope you like it to the end and enjoy the bonus chapter!]

She knew it was wrong.

In all honesty, Juvia never considered herself to have eyes for anyone but Gray. So when she met Lyon in her first year of high school she was a conflicted individual. Lyon confessed to her too, stating he'd fallen in love with her at first sight. She turned him down of course, stating she only had eyes for Gray. It got really weird when she found out the two were related. She kept the confession to herself and Lyon never mentioned it again. Then the party happened. She spent most of the night glued to Gray's side until Lyon jokingly asked to steal her away. Gray argued about it and then Lisanna had come over to pass a very drunk Natsu over to him. He disappeared at that point and she didn't see him again.

Then of course there was the picture on Facebook.

It was the start of this inner turmoil. In the small moment Gray disappeared to tame Natsu, there was the connection. Lyon had come over to ask if Gray was with her and it just went from there! They danced told each other jokes and in all honesty she felt something she really didn't feel with Gray and it was wrong. He even drove her home and it was in the span of 20 minutes she knew she was actually starting to fall for him. It was as she was getting out, that she leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.

Now here it was weeks later, the both of them secretly hanging out and going on all sorts of dates and the guilt was killing her. Then there was the aggravating fact  that Natsu was there. He always was and it was his fault Gray was in such a confusing state. That was irritating too. Mix that feeling of anger with guilt and now she was mad at the pinkette almost every chance he was near. 

"Honestly, I don't get why you dislike him" Gajeel said. "Sure he kissed Gray but I mean, it didn't go any farther than that."

"I see it though, he likes Gray and that's irritating" Juvia replied narrowing her eyes.

"You can't just attack him out of the blue Ju" The ebony haired male replied. 

"I'm not attacking him" Juvia stated matter of factly.

"Whatever you say, speaking of which you've been off your game lately, are you sure you're alright?" Gajeel asked eyeing her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean you've been kind of panicky and look like you're guilty all the damn time" He said. "It's not my place to say anything but if you've got a secret you might need to just spill it because it's taking its toll on you." Juvia remained quiet. "I've got to go, it's my turn for dinner and the last thing I need is Sting bitching at me, think about what I said and see you later." She watched him walk off and soon her phone buzzed with a text message from Lyon. She had to say something, and soon.

[Really short but I didn't want to give away too much too quickly, so I hope you enjoyed the small part!]