Chapter 2

"So I heard something interesting" Sting said leaning on the table and looking over the group of teens.

"That you're assholes? That's not interesting, that's a fact" Natsu replied smartly in between stuffing his mouth with food. Sting deadpanned him and leaned over to whisper something to Gajeel. In an instant Natsu's face was shoved into his lunch. "Fuck you! That's why my lunch is okay...wait my orange is missing!" The group laughed and Sting looked back at them while Natsu frantically searched around for his orange.

"Anyway, I heard Natsu was coming to Laxus's party" He said. "Now who the hell persuaded him into doing that?"

"What? Pinky is going? The hell?" Gajeel asked as Levy sat beside him. 

"Gray did" Erza said.

"I'll even take him home for you if he decided he wants to leave early" Gray added. Natsu ignored the erratic beating his stupid heart was doing once more and continued to eat. 

"Gray did not!" Natsu murmured into his scarf, reverting back to his shy disposition. "I decided it on my own!!"

"Can you speak up?" Sting teased. "We can't hear you." Mirajane sighed and hit his arm.

"Leave him alone! One day he's going to just get tired of you two picking on him and just snap and then you'll be sorry" She said. 

"Humph, then maybe that's what he need to do to become a real man!" Elfman nodded. There was a collective group sigh. "What?!"

"Anyway, is Lyon going?" Juvia asked.

"Probably, parties are always his thing even if he doesn't go to our school" Gray said. "Why are you suddenly interested in him?" Juvia shook her head and hugged his arm. 

"Alright! Oh! We're coming to your place an hour early so we won't have a repeat of last time!" Erza said. "That was ridiculous." 

"Well who decided that the GPS wasn't useful! Tower of Heaven is a backstreet club!" Sting defended.

"It was you that decided to lose his phone" Gajeel said. "And no one else thought to pull up the GPS on their goddamn phone." Natsu sighed as he was left out of the loop. Their stories about their parties were probably the craziest he'd ever heard. They always ended up late, drunk (or high a few times in Gajeel's case), and fucked up coming home. He prayed he didn't end up like that. Soon it was time for the last few classes of the day. 

"Natsu!" A voice called. Natsu whipped around to see Lucy running to him. "You know we share our last few classes together, let's start heading there together!"

"O-Okay' He replied.

"So...are you looking forward to your first crazy high school party?" She asked excitedly.

"Kind of...Lucy what if Gray actually confessed to me or something like that tomorrow night? I mean like not that the odds of that happening are high but....I honestly don't know what I'd do...or like what if I slip up and say something and get rejected?" Natsu asked as he and Lucy took their seats. 

"Relax! I'm sure if it does happen you'll be  lot calmer than now trust me! Plus it's  party! Let loose and have fun! Don't worry about messing up or anything" Lucy whispered as class began.

"If I'd known I'd be this stressed I would haven never fantasized about Gray's stupid cute ass in the first place!" Natsu hissed out. "God I love hate him..." 

"....Natsu....think about what you just said" Lucy smirked. Natsu looked at her before his face went red. 

"No! No! No! No! T-That's not what I meant!" Natsu shouted only to cover his mouth seconds later. Lucy burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter ignoring the hard stare from both their classmates and teacher.