Chapter 38

[Beginning Notes: It's beginning to look like I'll get to put another picture of me up as my profile picture with all the new followers and votes that have been coming in! Aside from that looks like we're coming to a close soon haha, this isn't the end yet so don't worry! But still I'm going to say it: Thanks so much for all the support up til now and I present chapter 38!]

When holidays were over naturally it was time for exams, tests, and whatever else ruined a teenager's life. Natsu groaned loudly with his head in his notebook all studied out for the night. It was just him and Sting today. They'd both been put on dating probation so they could focus more on the upcoming exams.

"Stinnnng...this is not fun" Natsu muttered.

"Tell me about it...and Gajeel took my phone, who the hell does he think he is!" The blond huffed.

"He took mine too...he took all the cords to my gaming systems too! What kind of monster does that!" Natsu whined. "All because of exams! I mean I get it they're important but is punishing me like this really necessary!?"

"Punishing you like that is the only way we know you'll stay on task, I'd be able to focus if Rogue was here..." Sting pouted.

"I wanna see Gray too..." Natsu pouted too. When Wendy came downstairs she found her two brothers whining in unison about something new.

"You two actually look pathetic" She commented. "What's the issue?"

"Gajeel decided to invoke his position as the eldest so we're on dating and gaming probation..." Natsu murmured. "And I'm dying...!"

"I'd help butttt...getting on his bad side isn't something I want to do sooo...sorry guys you're on your own" She gave them an apologetic smile. Natsu whined again and Sting swatted his notebook on the floor, pouting like a child. Wendy shook her head and walked over pressing a kiss to both their foreheads. "Work hard! I believe in you!"

"Thanks..." They murmured. As the hours passed on the study session was quickly dissolving into how many things they could toss and make into the trashcan without moving from their seats.

"Sting you're closer this is cheating!" Natsu huffed.

"Am I? Am I really?" The blond smirked. "Or do you just suck at this game."

"I'm going to punch you right in the mouth just watch" Natsu huffed throwing a wad of paper at him. Sting laughed and threw it back at him. "You are such an ass, I swear."

"Yes my ass is nice but I don't think that's something you as my brother should be staring at" Sting teased.

"I cannot believe you're older than me" Natsu snorted. "And for the record it's flaaat~"

"My ass is flat? Um no put it in reverse and back he fuck up it is anything but flat!" Sting argued. Natsu snickered and held up a piece of paper.

"It's got about as much definition as this paper" He laughed.

"Just like your boyfriend."

"Oh that's a low blow, you're attacking my boyfriend now without him even being here?" Natsu asked chewing slightly on his pen cap. "Why do you hate him."

"I don't hate him per se...." Sting murmured. "I just don't fully trust him."

"Wha-! How!? You've literally known him forever!" Natsu announced.

"It's just an older brother thing! I can't help it!" Sting confessed. "Look it's not him, it's the fact he's dating  you!"

"What does that even have to do with anything?" Natsu crossed his arms an irritated expression on his face. Sting grumbled and muttered something about it being embarrassing to say. "No you've come this far I want to hear what your issue with him is!"