Chapter 16 [Sting & Rogue Confession Chapter]

[A/N: Holy crap, lemmie tell you something about this amazing chick right here named Hanlovesgratsu who spent valuable time typing this up for me, I am so fricken ecstatic you decided to do this and honestly cannot thank you enough for it!!! So I hope everyone else enjoys the next Bonus/Confession Chapter!!!]

Made by @hanlovesgratsu

"Sting!"

Sting looked up from his soggy bowl of cereal to find his brother, Gajeel, with his palms slammed down on the counter and a grim expression on his face. 

"What is it?" Sting asked, scowling. "And don't yell so early in the morning, jeez!"

Gajeel huffed and rolled his eyes. "Look, everyone's done with this," Gajeel said condescendingly.

"Done with what? This cereal brand? Agreed, it gets soggy too easily," Sting said cheekily and nodded, shoveling another spoonful into his mouth. 

"That's not it!" Gajeel sighed irritably. "We're fed up of you and Rogue waltzing around like an old married couple when you say you're just friends! Yeah, this," Gajeel paused to do a rather bad impression of a make out session, "Is not friends!"

"Who are you to intrude on my love life?" Sting fired back, scowling as he looked at the table and away from Gajeel's piercing gaze. He absolutely refused to let his brother catch him being embarrassed about this.

"So, it is love, eh?" Gajeel perked up at that. "Gihee."

"It's not- well, I don't know yet! Just, don't pressure me," Sting whined, covering his ears in an attempt to block out the teasing from his younger brother. 

Gajeel pried one of Sting's hands off his ears and yelled "just ask him out!", which sent Sting tumbling to the kitchen floor in a pathetic, blushing heap. 

"Fine! You want me to ask him out? Today I'll wow him with the greatest boyfriend proposal you'll ever see!" Sting shot, picking himself up and stomping upstairs to his room. 

"Forgetting something?" Gajeel pointed to the empty cereal bowl mess his brother left at the table. 

"Yeah. You're an asshole," Sting shouted, slamming his door shut loudly. Gajeel chuckled, poured the remnants down the drain, and went to go play video games. 

He was definitely looking forward to seeing this, that's for sure. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Sting was sitting at his desk, with a pencil tapping his lower lip and a blank paper glaring at him. Sting was trying to think of a creative way to ask Rogue to be his boyfriend, but he was drawing a major blank. 

Rogue was sick off his ass, so taking him somewhere was out of the question. He also had do to it today, so no big dance number thing he could plan. He was going to have to think hard, and fast.