Two

I just scrolled down through my Timeline, when I suddenly got message from a stranger.

X.x.i sent a message.

X.x.i:
Yo! why aren't u posting a pic of you
read at 11:43pm

X.x.i:
Are u ugly or what??
read at 11:43pm

X.x.i:
hmm.. reading the messages but no reply :/
read at 11:44pm

X.x.i:
This just confirmed that you're ugly
read at 11:44pm

X.x.i:
CyA later! Loser
read at 11:45pm

Am I really ugly? Nope.

This is my Exo fanpage site, why should I even post a picture of me? Not everyone is revealing their face to public. Every follower of mine knows I'm a fanboy and nobody cared.

I post memes of Exo, informations and many more and tell people about my opinion on the new comeback. Was there a reason to post a pic of me? No.

It still hurt my feelings, because somebody called me ugly even tho they don't know how I look like.

I clicked on the X.x.i profile, all I saw was a pic where this person wore a black mask. The caption was the only thing interesting on this post.

X.x.i "You'll be mine one day, sweetie!💨"
Updated 5 Months ago

Only 4 People liked the post and he calls me a loser? This caption made me think, why does it feel like I know who the caption is referred to? It's probably someone I don't know, so why even bother?

Since it was late and I have to go to school tomorrow, I decided to go to sleep. I covered myself up in my sheets and moved back and forth to get a comfortable sleeping position.

_

Jungwoo woke up at 5am because someone decided to spam him at this time of hour. It was that X.x.i again who was spamming him with mean comments. For example;

You're useless..uGh.. wHy do even fanboys exist?? You guys are so gay.. can't u find a real boyfriend?? You're probably fat and ugly.. Kys.. Delete your account and existence.

Ouch!

This was the moment where a tear escaped Jungwoo's eyes. He's a postiv person and doesn't get offended or hurt that fast, but why was he crying because of that person?

He never gave a fuck what other people thought about him but why this time? Is Jungwoo going through puberty or something?

Jungwoo cried in silence for 10 more minutes until his eyes felt heavy and fell asleep.

Mrs.Kim decided to wake up her son, but when she saw in which condition he was, she got worried. She tried to wake him up in a soft way, which took her a long time.