Thirteen

(!!!UNEDITED!!!)

Jungwoo couldn't concentrate in class, he wasn't sure if he should tell yukhei or not. Of course Jungwoo doesn't want this situation to turn into a drama but he was scared of Yukhei, scared to get beat up by him but he wouldn't, right? The class ended but Jungwoo was so caught up on his thoughts that he didn't notice Yukhei, sneaking up on him.

Yukhei came to see Jungwoo since they have history class together. The taller one saw that Jungwoo was busy staring at his table and draw circles around it with his finger. He knew that something was wrong with Jungwoo and he kind of felt like it was his fault.

As Jungwoo turned around he saw Yukhei standing right next to him. He slightly flinched since he didn't expected Yukhei, to be next to him. Jungwoo wanted to smile but he couldn't, he looked kind of disappointed and confused.

"Are you okay, Jungwoo? You seem to be really stressed and worried lately." Yukhei asked. He really wanted to now what's going on in Jungwoo's head right now.

I'm stressed and worried because of you... Anr you're the one who tried to bully me, called me fat, ugly... I didn't care about it but most importantly.. I kind of catched feelings for you? Jungwoo thought.

Jungwoo told him that he was totally fine and blamed his teacher for his behaviour. The taller one just nodded since he couldn't do anything about Jungwoo's problems. It was hurting him to watch Jungwoo this, empty.

All of a sudden yukhei was thinking about that one fanboy, he was feeling the same way Jungwoo does, both are worried and confused.

Is he that fanboy? He would hate me if he knows so it's not him.. Or is he?

The bell rang and the students came into the classroom. Yukhei took his bag and was about to sit next to jungwoo but Taeyong came out of nowhere and look at Yukhei. "I was here first" Taeyong said looking like he was about to go off on Yukhei. Jungwoo was confused he thought Taeyong was in the hospital but now he was sitting next him.

"I thought you were in the hospital, so why are you even here?" Yukhei asked clearly not in a good tone. "I was released just an hour ago, so I decided to go to school to see my little child" the older replied while hugging Jungwoo. The two of then nodded and yukhei went to the seat behind them.

Taeyong watched him walking away to an other seat and immediately turned around to see Jungwoo, who was drifting off into space. He grabbed Jungwoo's arm and asked if Yukhei did any harm to him, which he didn't but he still got worried. Jungwoo was kind of thankful for Taeyong that he came at the perfect time, or else he had to deal with Yukhei.

Yukhei grabbed his phone to see if the fanboy posted something lately, but he didn't. He felt guilty and something he couldn't explain, he missed the fanboy.

Unknown_Anony
Who told you that?

Unknown_Anony
Who are you?

Unknown_Anony
And why r u so worried about me??

Jungwoo got 3 notifications on his Instagram, he thought it was his fans liking some of his posts. He grabbed his phone from the table and opened Instagram he expected to see the people who liked the post but instead, he saw that Unknown aka Yukhei texted him back after a long time. Anger was written all over Jungwoo's face which Taeyong saw, he knew that Yukhei texted him.

EXOIsBæ
You bastard..

EXOIsBæ
I know that you're yukhei because I found it out by myself.

EXOIsBæ
I thought.. Yukhei was a nice person

EXOisbæ
But looks like you're an ass

Unknown_Anony
Who r u?

EXOIsBæ
Why do you even care?

Yukhei clenched his fist, he was mad now too he looked around the class and saw that Taeyong was staring at him in an unusual way.

Does he know that Fanboy? Or is Taeyong that Fanboy?

The history teacher saw Jungwoo and Yukhei on the phone and smashed his book on the ground. "Jungwoo! We know you're one of the best students in this class but that doesn't give you permission to be on the phone! Yukhei you too, even tho you're bad in this class! Detention for you, both! I'll see you two tomorrow!"

Completely shocked what Jungwoo just heard, he looked at Yukhei who was boiling on the inside. After that the bell rang and Jungwoo was about to rush out of the school building but Taeyong was holding him back. "Even if you don't like to see Yukhei at the moment, you have to go there. The Teacher's here loves you, don't ruin that reputation because of him." Taeyong said trying to calm Jungwoo down. The younger one nodded and waited for the next class.

Taeyong stood up from his seat and walked towards yukhei, jungwoo just watched him and prayed that he won't tell yukhei but he knew that Taeyong won't do it.

Taeyong was now standing next to Yukhei with crossed arms. "So you're the one who tried to hurt him? Yukhei what the hell were you thinking?! Do you think trying to bully someone is okay? Be happy that he doesn't want me to beat you up!". That was so random, for yukhei and Jungwoo. Taeyong left the class full with anger and left the two of them alone.

It was time for Jungwoo to act now since Yukhei will get the idea that the fanboy is him. He walked towards yukhei who looked kind of cold and sad. Jungwoo put an arm on Yukhei's shoulder and the younger one looked at Jungwoo. "What was that all about? You bullied someone?" Jungwoo asked yukhei, still holding his shoulder. The other one nodded and was now looking at his feet.

He felt guilty and regretted it but now he wanted to apologies to the fanboy. "Yes, but.. Now I want to apologies. I realized that I made a mistake. The reason why I bullied him is because-.. He reminded me of someone, someone I really used to like back then but I had to leave and now I don't even remember the person. I hate myself for bullying people just because they're like...

Him

_______________________________________

Waddup chickens..

This chapter is probably going to have mannyyy mistakes.. So I'm sorry for that lolol..

(That was before the real concert started

(That was before the real concert started.. They played some A - remix and everyone got hyped lolol)

Got7 was lit by the way.. XD

Cyaaa later!!!

Love ya!🔥👅