Twelve

(!!!Unedited!!!)

While the clock was doing God's work Ten woke up realizing that Jungwoo wasn't sleeping next to him. He stood up from the Bed and searched for the younger one. Ten couldn't find him until he looked on the ground where Jungwoo was supposed to sleep next to him.

The younger one was on the ground sleeping, looking like he wasn't even bothered at all. Ten took a photo of it and posted it on his Instagram story. He then scrached the back of his head, thinking about a method how he could wake up the younger just like his mother always does.

An idea came up in his head and he left the room and smashed the door as if his live dependent on it. "HOW CAN YOU EVEN FALL ASLEEP AT THIS MOMENT?? YOU TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST A WHILE AGO AND NOW YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE GROUND!? FOR FUCKS SAKE JUNGWOO YOU'RE PREGNANT!".

Ten was screaming all around this place and struggled not to laugh. Jungwoo woke up looking shocked and confused. "I-I'm pregnant?" the younger asked which his best friend replied with a head nod. Jungwoo immediately started crying and put his hand on his belly. He was now a crying mess and Ten went over to hug him and tried to calm the younger. "I know, it's going to be hard bu- wAit! I wAS PRANKING YOU! HOW DID I EVEN FOOL MYSELF?" completely lost at his reaction even tho he was the one, who came up with the idea.

"Why are you doing this to me? I got scared." Jungwoo said, still crying like a mess while Ten couldn't stop apologising for this prank.

After the little prank they went to the kitchen and Ten saw that something was bothering Jungwoo. He asked Jungwoo why he was sleeping on the floor, all he could say that he probably fell of the bed and didn't realize it. Jungwoo's hand was still on his belly, he had a dream where he was pregnant but as soon as Ten woke him up like this he was actually kind of happy to hear that but also sad, since he's too young for a child.

Ten turned around to see Jungwoo looking at his non-existent pregnant belly, he probably knew that the younger one wanted a child, but only 3% of men have the ability to get pregnant. He felt kind of guilty to see Jungwoo this disappointed but also at the same time he was too young for a child, he is just 19 and he still goes to school.

After they were done eating breakfast they soon realized that they were going to be late for school. So the two of them rushed out of the house, grabbing everything they need, brushed their teeth and left the house like that. They saw Yukhei from a far distance walking towards the school building.

All yukhei saw was two boys running past him with a naruto run at max. Speed. Jungwoo turned around as he was running and his eyes met Yukhei one's. He couldn't stop lookimg at the it's like they had something magnificent in them and was screaming at Jungwoo. The last thing he could hear was someone screaming 'Watch out!' but it was too late. Jungwoo fell down since he didn't saw the big rock infront of him.

His best friend was laughing at him while Yukhei came up running to them and asked if Jungwoo was okay.

He's still worrying about me *dies*

Jungwoo was dying on the inside, he loved how Yukhei treated him like a princess. Yukhei reached out for Jungwoo's hand to get him up which the other one accepted. The two of them were staring at each other for a while, it was like, time just stopped until Ten snapped his fingers between them and successfully interrupted them.

Ten dragged their asses to School since they were going to be late as fuck. On their way to school Ten saw Johnny waiting infront of the school building, smoking a cigarette. The three of them approached the school entrance but Ten went to Johnny and was kind of flirting with him. Jungwok couldn't stand the smell of cigarettes so he left Ten alone with that "Gangster" and went to his locker.

Johnny asked why the three of them arrived this late, so Ten had to explain the situation. The older one enjoyed listening to Ten talking, he was about to risk it all and kiss Ten but he wouldn't do that. Johnny wanted to ask Ten out on a date but he would ask him after school finished.

The two of them also went inside and gave each other a hug until they went their own path.

Luwoo was watching them from the window until they went inside. Yukhei didn't wanted to leave Jungwoo so he asked the older one if he has any plans after school. Jungwoo shook his head and saw a smile appearing on Yukhei's face which also gave him a small smile.

They left and went to their own classroom until Jungwoo remembered something.

Unknown is still Yukhei...

_______________________________________

Waddup sweeties!

My head is about to explode.. Jot because of the chapter I just wrote.. It's because if my cat.. It's like 3am and he still sits outside...

So.. How are you guys doing??^-^

See ya in the next Chapter!! 💕

Love ya!💗