Seventeen

Jungwoo P.o.V:

Yukhei was sitting on my couch drinking his hot chocolate. I thought about to poison it but I don't want him to die already. It would make me sad and his family.

Yukhei pretty much enjoyed his chocolate but I could see tears forming in his eyes. I grabbed a tissue and handed it over to yukhei, who was just looking at the tissue as if he was offended.

He grabbed it then and dried his little tears who wear about to roll down.

Why is he even crying now?

"Yukhei, why are you crying now?" I asked him but he wasn't listening at me. He probably regrets bullying on me which I told him that he would but he wasn't listening to me. He looked at me and placed the cup on the table infront of him.

"I'm sorry" he said. Even if he apologized to me already many times he still did. He really regrets it now and I kinda felt sorry for him but at the same time, he deserved it. I hugged yukhei one last time and told him that it was fine.

He nodded a few times and I had to pull away from the hug because my phone started vibrating. It was Taeyong who texted me if I have time to talk to him tomorrow. I agreed and put my phone away and looked at yukhei who was looking at my phone.

"Wanna sleep over at my place?"

-Time skip-

Taeyong waited infront of the school building for me. He wants to talk about something and while I was in class with Yukhei, we placed a bet. I told yukhei that he probably wants to talk about Jaehyun and yukhei thought that he wants to talk about the bullying thing.

It also could be both of them but that wouldn't make sense. I wanted him to talk more about Jaehyun because I miss their little relationship they had while Taeyong was in the hospital.

While we were on our way to Taeyong's house I could see Ten and Johnny making out in a corner of the streets. "Get a room!" Taeyong suddenly yelled, which startled the boys.

Omce we reached Taeyong's house I went to the kitchen but I didn't expected someone to be in here. I looked at the person who was sitting infront of the counter.

Jaehyun

It was Jaehyun who was sitting on the counter and once he felt my present he turned around to look at me. He smiled and greeted me but he saw that I was confused. Taeyong called my name and entered the kitchen and saw me looking at Jaehyun.

I turned around to give Taeyong a smirk and he switched from Taeyong into panicked gay, which was cute. "Is that the reason you wanted to talk about?" I asked him and I could see a little blush appearing on his face but it turned much darker once Jaehyun came closer to him.

Taeyong nodded but he couldn't talk since Jaehyun probably made him nervous. "I asked Taeyong out!" Jaehyun said with a lot of confidence but also really soft. I gave Jaehyun a high-five and told him that he did a great job but I think we made Taeyong regret his decision about dating Jaehyun.

Once Taeyong calmed down from his little panicked gay attack he went to the fridge and grabbed some water. "So how are you and yukhei doing?" Jaehyun asked me. I totally forgot that he also knows about the whole thing. His job made me also forget that he was now a friend of us.

"Well, I dropped a pic of me on my fan account and yukhei saw it so he was running at my place and apologized many times and gave me many hugs and he was sleeping over at my place today." I told them. Taeyong was confused because he hated yukhei all this time and thought he had to kill yukhei once he finds out but that wasn't the case.

We were talking for a long time now and I enjoyed it.

_________________________________________

Surprise..

So it's not long since I'm still sick but I was like.. You know.. Let's just drop a chapter..

The next chapter will comr out soon.. And I brought my writing style from Just a game
Here so... Enjoy it cuz the other chapter are so trashy

Grrr

See ya soon!

Love ya!!💕💕