Five

Yukhei watched Jungwoo going inside, he grinned and continued to walk to his own house. He took out his phone and opened the message he recently got.

And now gfys and leave me alone

Yukhei laughed, he really hated that guy. He hates this person so much, that guy reminds him of Jungwoo. But he just couldn't stop thinking about this fanboy, why?

Of course, Yukhei knew he was bi but he doesn't like it, if other people know about it. He was scared of people hurting him, especially that guy.

He's nice and was trying to help yukhei, but the fact that he's acting nice after everything yukhei told him, he still wants to help him.

Why does he even deserve that?

Unknown_Anony
I just don't understand u

Yukhei really didn't understand that guy. At first, the fanboy wanted to help him but now he wants yukhei to leave him alone.

Weird.

The tall boy took out his keys and opened the door. He lives alone for 2 years since his parents were tired of him. They didn't mind to pay his bill, since they were rich.

He threw his jacket on the floor and went to the kitchen. Yukhei opened the fridge and grabbed some food.

His phone vibrated, he kind of hoped that it was that fanboy.

EXOIsBæ
I'm sorry..

EXOIsbæ
I didn't mean it

EXOIsbæ
Today is just... Not my day

Yukhei laughed, that fanboy really was a pain in his ass.

Unknown_Anony
I don't give a shit about you

EXOIsBæ
( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾) why r u so rude

EXOIsbæ
I'm just trying to be your friend

Unknown_Anony
I don't need friends who are gay

EXOIsBæ
How come you're calling me gay, when you're literally flirting with one of my friends?

Jungwoo was smiling behind the screen while texting with that Unknown guy. He enjoyed it to text that guy, but why?

Unknown_Anony
I already told you

Unknown_Anony
I'm. Not. Gay

EXOIsbæ
Yes you are.

EXOIsbæ
Just accept it lol

Yukhei wasn't gay, he's bi but that fanboy just doesn't get it.

Unknown_Anony
You know what.. You're trying to help me with my "problems?"

Unknown_Anony
But u said that I should leave you alone

Unknown_Anony
U r just useless

Unknown_Anony
Like u always were, son of a b*tch

That message just hurt a little for Jungwoo, but just a little bit.

Why? I don't care about him, so why did it hurt? Jungwoo thought.

EXOIsbæ
...

EXOIsBæ
Let's see how long you want to continue this..

Jungwoo threw his phone on the bed and went to his table. He turned on the lights and took out his 'The War' album. This doesn't make any sense for him, just because he likes a boygroup he gets bullied?

What would happen if he posts a pic of him? Would the unknown guy stop bullying him, or not? He won't risk it, because when the Unknown guy sees him he would probably beat Jungwoo.

He didn't have any plans tomorrow, so he decided to ask yukhei if he was free. He called the younger one and hoped he would pick up.

"hello?" A deep voice said. "Yukhei? I wanted to ask you if you're free tomorrow, are you?" Jungwoo said, not knowing what the other would say.

"Are you asking me out on a date?", yukhei said with a chuckle. "Nooo, i just wanted to do something tomorrow. I'll ask you out in 2 weeks..- maybe." Yukhei stopped breathing for a while.

Did jungwoo just-

"Okay, okay. Yea I'm free tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 2pm."

Jungwoo was about to nod but realized that, that the other couldn't see him. "Sure, cya then!".

Yukhei was screaming, well mentally. This is the first time meeting jungwoo alone without Taeyong or Chenle. Yukhei likes chenle, he's like a little brother for him, he never had.

Even if they were going to meet tomorrow, yukhei searched for an outfit so that he would look good and not like trash.

While jungwoo was thinking about where to go. His mom would go to her sister's place tomorrow, they could hang out here but Jungwoo thought it would be, weird.

Yukhei was done and was proud of what he would wear tomorrow. He got ready for sleep and tried to find a comfortable sleeping position.

Jungwoo also went to bed but something was missing. As he thought about the missing thing, he got a message. "There it is." Jungwoo said to himself.

Unknown_Anony
I would never stop

After I found out who you are, you would definitely stop.

_______________________________________

Kotang... I feel so motivated to write a new chapter..

WohOo '·¬·'..

Well.. The chapter is short but..

Pfff.. Idc lololol

Love u sweeties!❤