Four

The school ended and Jungwoo was the first one who packed his stuff and left the school.

Yukhei waited for Jungwoo to come out of the building. He saw Jungwoo and walked towards the older one.

"Ready to go?" Yukhei asked.

Jungwoo nodded and went to the bus station near the school.

Silence took over them, nobody was exchanging any words. Even tho yukhei was known as the loud one in school.

After a short time, the bus arrived and the two boys went in. Jungwoo bought two tickets, one for himself and Yukhei.

"You know I could buy a ticket by myself." yukhei said with a little pout on his face.

Jungwoo just chuckled and told yukhei to sit. It was a long ride to arrive at the hospital. Kids were sitting behind the bus and were loud, which gave yukhei a headache.

The boys knew where Taeyong was, since Jungwoo called Taeyongs mom and asked her in which hospital he was. She sounded really sad and thought that her only son would die.

Which was not the case but she still was worried.

After this long ride the two got out off the bus and went to the hospital, which was right in front of the bus station.

They went inside and went to the nurse on the desk.

"Is Lee Taeyong here?" Jungwoo asked the nurse.

She nodded and told them in which room and floor he is. Before the boys left, the nurse told them that he was probably sleeping but she wasn't so sure.

Jungwoos phone vibrated.

He took out his phone and saw that Unknown_Anony texted him again.

Unknown_Anony:
Why aren't you replying

Unknown_Anony:
Are you dead already?

Unknown_Anony:
Aww.. I'm sorry..

Unknown_Anony:
Not

Jungwoo was so pissed at this guys.

EXOIsBæ:
Aww I'm sorry..

EXOIsBæ:
I didn't die :'(

EXOIsBæ:
And now stop annoying me, I have other things to do

EXOIsBæ:
And now gfys and leave me alone

Jungwoo turned off his phone and put it in his pocket. He looked at yukhei who looked kind of shocked. The boy just shrugged and turned around.

They went into the room where Taeyong was laying in his bed with his phone. He noticed the boys on the door and smiled at them.

"Hi junguwu and xuxi!!" Taeyong said.

Xuxi? Oh yea.. Yukhei's nickname.. sounded like Unknowns old account name before I blocked him.....

Jungwoo was now thinking, what if Unknown likes Yukhei?

"Are you okay taeyong? I was so worried about you!" Jungwoo and Yukhei said at the same time. Their eyes met and the two of them started blushing and looked away.

What was that just now?!

The two of them thought and brought their attention back to Taeyong. Taeyong felt something between the two and shipped them on the inside.

"So are you able to walk? Do they have to amputate something? Spill the tea." Jungwoo asked taeyong. Taeyong just laughed at how the younger one reacted.

"Yes, I can walk but not right now and no, they don't have to amputate anything. The doctor told me that everything was fine and that I can leave the hospital in 3 days," he answered.

They nodded and started a long ass conversation until the nurse told them, that it was time to leave. Jungwoo and Yukhei left Taeyong's room after giving the older one a hug.

"Xuxi? What a cute nickname.." Jungwoo said. Yukhei turned around to see Jungwoo with a confused expression. "Thanks, my brother gave it to me before he...- passed away". Jungwoo was obviously shocked to hear that but yukhei told him it was fine.

But Jungwoo couldn't hold back and went to yukhei to give him a big hug from behind. It's like time just stopped for yukhei, he never expected Jungwoo to hug him like this. "Thanks, Jungwoo..." Yukhei said and hugged Jungwoo back.

Jungwoo stopped hugging yukhei and walked towards the bus station. The taller one watched him and whispered something to himself.

They arrived at the bus station, luckily the bus came at the same time. Yukhei took Jungwoo's hand and went to the seats in the back. For Jungwoo it was a little bit weird, but it didn't bothered him, instead he kind of liked it. He was smiling like a little kid and Yukhei saw it which made him happy.

Yukhei took out his phone and went on instagram. He deleted a picture on his account and put his phone back. The taller one received several messaged but he ignored them, since Jungwoo was sitting next to him.

After another long ride, they had to get off. Jungwoo received a call, he took out his phone to see who the person is.

Ten.

Jungwoo smiled and picked up his phone. "Hi Ten!" Jungwoo said loud enough so that the neighbours could hear him. "Yo Jungwoo! I just wanted to ask you something." Ten replied.
"Who's that boy next to you and why are you two holding hands?!". Jungwoo could see Ten grinning like an idiot. What he completely forgot is that he and Yukhei were holding hands all this time.

"A friend of mine..." - "DoNt EVEn tRy mE! ArE yOu TwO dAtInG?!" Ten screamed on the other side of the phone. Jungwoo instantly started blushing, "W-what? No, w-were not!". - " Why are you guys holding hands?? hmmmm?" Ten asked. Jungwoo didn't know how to answer that, he was too flustered.

"How do you even know we're holding hands?" The confused boy asked. "It's not like were neighbours for like.. 10 years and best friends for like 9 years??" Ten said. Jungwoo couldn't talk but instead, he sent ten a message.

'I'll be at your place in 5 minutes'

"Okay.. See ya Later cutie!" Ten said and closed the call.

Yukhei looked at Jungwoo and their eyes met, but Jungwoo looked away since he got redder than before. The other boy chuckled at his cute behaviour.

Jungwoo arrived at his place and before he went inside he hugged yukhei one last time.

______________________________________

What a beautiful day...

Watchu doin sweeties..

Welp eXCuSe MY eNglISh..

I know it's trash ;-;-;

See ya!❤