Eighteen

(Excuse my english..)

Yukhei P.o.V

I was on my way to school and while I was on my way I saw Jungwoo and Taeyong talking infront of the school. They saw me and Jungwoo flashed a smile at me but Taeyong still looked like he wanted to kill me.

I still regret bullying Jungwoo or the other ones but it was just my way to amuse myself. Jungwoo gave me a hug once I reached them and Taeyong was just looking at me.

"Ready for school today?" Jungwoo asked me and I just shook my head because who the hell was ready for school?

He sighed and grabbed me by the arm which Taeyong didn't like but I didn't care about him.

We entered the school building and I could see a tons of girls circling a person.

Must be the new student.

Jungwoo saw that the poor boy was surrounded by the girls and a few boys. He walked up to him and struggled his way through the mass of students. I could see him grabbing the one student and the girls telling him to stop touching him.

Wow, he must be really handsome if the girls get jealous by another male who just wanted to save the new student.

Once Jungwoo got him out of that pack of students he walked towards us and I must admit he wasn't that bad looking.

"Thanks for getting me out of that crowd" the boy said and softly smiled.

Jungwoo patted him on the shoulder and told him that it was fine. He earned a little glare from me because I was lowkey jealous and Taeyong noticed that and let out a chuckle.

"What's your name btw?" I finally spoke up and looked at the boy. He turned around to look at me and told me that his name was ka yee but we could call him jackson.

I asked him if he's from china and he nodded. I smiled because he's was now the second person I know is from china.

We started talking in chinese but Taeyong couldn't understand anything so he was kind of confused. Jungwoo didn't say anything and just looked at us in between.

"Why are you always looking at Jungwoo?" Jackson asked me still in chinese and I saw his little smirk. I looked at Jungwoo who was still looking between us and didn't say anything.

"I may or may not, have fallen for him the first time I saw him." I confessed to him and jackson started fanboying around.

Jungwoo was now blushing and looked away as soon as I looked at him which made me kind of curious. I grabbed him by the shoulders but once I touched him he flinched and walked away.

Taeyong grabbed me by the shoulder and told me that Jungwoo can speak chinese. That was the moment jackson and I were flipping out.

"What were you guys even talking about?" Taeyong asked me. I said that it was nothing but that wasn't the truth obviously.

/Time skip/

I was walking through the hallway and saw Jungwoo spying on someone. "Hi Jungwoo" I said and he got scared because he didn't excepted me.

He told me to shut up and he looked back at the person and I looked in the direction where Jungwoo was looking at because I got curious.

There was Ten screaming at a person which I couldn't see clearly from my angle. I asked Jungwoo who the person was and he told me that it was Johnny.

I looked back at the two fighting and saw that Ten wanted to walk away but Johnny was holding him back. To be honest, I felt like I was in a bad k-drama.

Ten frees himself of johnny's grip and walked towards our direction. Jungwoo started to freak out and didn't know what to do because he didn't wanted Ten to know that he was stalking them.

He suddenly grabbed my cheeks and he put his lips on mine. I immediately freaked out but I couldn't move because that would ruin everything and I always wanted to kiss him.

Jungwoo started to move his lips against mine and that was the moment my whole body started to freak out. I also started moving my lips and I felt jungwoo suddenly stopping because he didn't excepted that.

His lips are so soft and I wanted more but I saw Ten standing next us.
"Wha- Wtf get a room you two!" I heared ten saying. Jungwoo broke the kiss and his cheeks were flushed red. He turned around to look at Ten and apologized.

Ten let out a smirk but once he walked away he looked pissed. Johnny must've done something really bad, that Ten has to yell at him in school.

-----------------------------------