Fifteen

Jungwoo left the house pretty early today, he was so nervous for today, it made his stomach flip. It was 7:24am, Jungwoo was an hour too early. He took out his phone and decided to text Unknown from his Fan Account.

EXOIsBæ
Would u regret bullying me after u know who I am?

EXOIsBæ
Or would u beat me up?

Jungwoo put his phone away and waited for people to arrive at school. He saw two boys infront of the school Kissing and the other boy left, while the other one went inside the school building. Once he saw Jungwoo, he got flustered and tried to avoid Jungwoo's eyes.

Jungwoo smiled and ignored the flustered boy. It was cute to see a couple kissing infront of the school before leaving each other. He wished that he could do the same but Taeyong would flip some tables if he sees him kissing Yukhei.

The plan Jungwoo wanted to try, failed. He found out that Unknown was Yukhei before he could even gain Unknown's trust.

He went inside the school building and went to his locker, to get his stuff and went to class after that. Jungwoo was scrolling through his instagram timeline and saw that a few fans of his site wanted to see a picture of him.

Maybe he should do that, to see how his fans react and how Yukhei will react to it.

He took 10 selfies in just 3 minutes and didn't know which one he should post.

Jungwoo decided to take this one but he wanted to post it, after school ended

Jungwoo decided to take this one but he wanted to post it, after school ended. This picture was cute in Jungwoo's eyes, he didn't know why Yukhei would call him ugly but at the same time, he didn't knew that it was him in the first place.

A few students entered the class and gave Jungwoo a slightly confused look. "Yo, Jungwoo! How was detention?". Jungwoo turned around to look at the student who asked him the question. "I have detention for today. The teacher said ~ I'll see you guys tomorrow" he told him. The student just nodded and went back to his seat.

It was the first time that other students were talking to him, except for Taeyong and Yukhei. The student who talked to him was Sicheng, some of his friends called him "Winwin" or "Prince of china". His look made every girl go crazy, even Jungwoo would have a crush on him if he wasn't in love with Yukhei. The classroom was filled with silent now and the bell started ringing.

This whole situatiom felt like an earthquake was coming. Jungwoo looked behind and saw the rest of the student's who weren't in the classroom just running into the class, screaming and stumbling. Jungwoo saw a tall figure in the bag and knew that it was Yukhei. He let out a smile and wanted to get his attention but it was nearly possible because a ton of students were still entering the room, so he waited for Yukhei to notice him.