Nine

!!!(Unedited)!!!

Jungwoo woke up in the middle of the night for an Unknown reason. At least his mom wasn't here ready to throw some frying pans in the air. He turned around to see a sleeping yukhei next to him.

Yukhei looked like a giant baby while he was sleeping. Jungwoo grabbed his phone to see what time it was.

7:39 am

He decided to see if Unknown replied or at least saw the messages. Unknown only saw the messages but didn't reply to them.

What if the Unknown guy hates me? Jungwoo thought.

It wouldn't bother him at all but the fact that he cares about this Unknown guy, is bothering him more than anything.

EXOIsBæ
Why can't I stop worrying about you?

EXOIsBæ
Tell me that you're doing fine

EXOIsBæ
->[I miss u
*Delete Message Yes/No*

*Message successfully deleted*

Jungwoo stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water. The last thing he heard before he left the room was Yukhei's phone vibrating two times but then it stopped.

Why am I so attached to this guy? Shouldn't I hate him? The first week when he started to bully me really hurt. I really thought I was ugly and fat but soon I realized that I wasn't.
He was the only person that hurted me like this but, why can't I forget about him?

Don't tell me I, "like like" this guy.

Jungwoo made his hot chocolate while thinking about if he loves this Unknown guy.

Nah, never! Like, I don't even know him so how can I love him. The only thing I know that he trust people easily.

Then it struck him like a lighting. Jungwoo forgot about his little plan he made. He wanted to gain Unknowns trust, so that he would send a pic of him to Jungwoo.

Looks like, that it wasn't that easy. Jungwoo told Unknown on his fanpage account that he's best friends with "Jungwoo".

After he drank his hot chocolate, he thought about his little plan. It wouldn't hurt him to at least try it, or would it?

Yukhei woke up by the smell of hot chocolate. He looked kind of confused and wasn't probably sure where he was. "Which year is it and where am I?" The taller one asked.

"Good morning, master! I'm your robot maid Junguwu!" Jungwoo tried to sound like a robot. Yukhei looked around and let out a "Yah!".

"You almost got me! Don't do that ever again." Yukhei said while hitting the older one on the shoulder. Jungwoo pouted and made fun of yukhei while preparing some breakfast.

Yukhei is really fascinated by Jungwoo, who looks like he's preparing some high class breakfast.
The food was done and it smelled really good.

The younger one was really scared of trying it because the food looks so fancy even tho it was made out of eggs, vegetables, bacon with more bacon.

Jungwoo was waiting for yukhei to start eating, instead he saw the other one being nervous and almost drooling. He was tired of watching the younger one and grabbed a peace of bacon with his chopsticks and forced it into the youngers mouth.

Yukhei looked at Jungwoo who gave him the sign that he should chew it. He started chewing slowly and suddenly, he felt like he was in heaven with bacon raining all over the place. The younger one was constantly eating instant food instead of selfmade food, since he couldn't cook at all.

"Jungwoo, please be my wife!" He nearly screamed, tears in his eyes and stuffed mouth. Jungwoo loved how the younger reacted but he didn't know why he acted like that. It's not like Jungwoo is the best cook in the world.

"I never learned how to cook and I live alone for a long time. Jungwoo, I'm begging you, please be my wife!".

Jungwoo looked in Yukhei's eyes, he saw that the younger one was being serious, again. "Yukhei? You know, I'm not the best cook but haven't I told you to ask me out on a date in 2 weeks or something like that? Now you want to marry me? That's a little fast, don't you think?"

What the two boys didn't know, that two people entered the house, by using the second key in the pot outside of the door. They were watching the two boys talking about date and marriage, which was hilarous.

"So we can shower together- EvEN NAKED but not marry each other. Wow, I'm so offended!" Yukhei said.

"What!" the person on the door screamed while trying not to choke.

Taeyong and Jaehyun came into the kitchen, taeyong totally exhausted and Jaehyun trying not to laugh.

"Explain..", is the only thing that taeyong said and was sitting next to Jungwoo now. Jaehyung was sitting next to yukhei and was listening to Jungwoo and yukhei explaining what happened.

"So you guys, aren't dating but you went to the shower.. together? Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" Taeyong asked still confused about this whole situation.

It took Jungwoo and yukhei a long time to explain the situation to Taeyong. He pretty much got everything and was now resting his head on the counter.

"But how the f- flower did you get into my house?" Jungwoo asked the exhausted taeyong. "It's not like you have a spare key inside the flower pot next to the door." Taeyong replied and rolled his eyes.

Jungwoo told him about the spare key inside of the flower pot so he decided to drop the topic and continue to eat. He offered Taeyong and Jaehyun some food too, but they said that they already ate something in the hospital.

"So what are we going to do today?"..

_______________________________________

A thousand words in just 45 minutes.

I'm impressed by myself

By the way, the break fast was like.. A bacon roll, on the inside there's egg with some vegetables

So yea

My arm hurts and now I have to write 400 words on my 2jae story...

Aye aye aye..

See ya sweeties!

Love ya!💕🌹