Ten

!!!(Unedited)!!!

Yukhei went to Jungwoo's room and grabbed some clothes to wear. He grabbed a black shirt with some jeans and styled his hair a little.

Yukhei got curious and looked around Jungwoo's room a little.

Meanwhile Jungwoo and Taeyong talked about school and relationships. Taeyong wanted Jungwoo and yukhei to become a thing but Jungwoo didn't. It's not like he didn't like yukhei but Jungwoo was confused about his feelings towards Unknown.

Even tho he was supposed to hate him, he couldn't stop worring about him. He decided to text him again even tho he knew he wouldn't reply.

EXOIsBæ
I'm still worried about you

EXOIsBæ
And u little shit won't even reply

EXOIsBæ
Uggh you're so annoying

As jungwoo was texting him, he noticed Yukhei's phone vibrating three times again. Jungwoo was about to grab Yukhei's phone but Taeyong wanted to stop him.

"Why do you want to see his phone? You guys aren't even together and you're acting jealous?" Taeyong asked him.

Jungwoo ignored Taeyong and grabbed Yukhei's phone. He opened the lock screen and saw that he got three messages on Instagram.

EXOIsBæ sent you a message.

Jungwoo tightened his grip on yukhei's phone and felt the argue to cry. He was mad and the other two on the counter were just confused and worried about Jungwoo.

"Jungwoo...?" Taeyong said while trying to reach out for the youngers hand. Jungwoo slapped Taeyong hand away out of anger and soon realized that he already started crying.

Taeyong was shocked and went to Jungwoo to hug him. Jaehyun was confused and didn't know what to do.

Yukhei already came back and saw that Jungwoo was crying. He went to him and wanted to ask the older one if he's okay.

Jungwoo wanted to act as if nothing happened and wanted yukhei to leave as fast as he can.

"Yukhei? C-can you please leave for a while? I'm going to c-call you back." Jungwoo said and tried to smile at the younger one.

Yukhei nodded and grabbed his phone and tried to cheer jungwoo a little up.

"See ya then, hope you're getting better", this was the last thing Yukhei said and went home.

Jungwoo started to cry even more and Taeyong was now panicking and wanted him to stop, so that he can explain the situation.

It took Jungwoo 20 minutes to calm down. Taeyong was patting him on the back and looked at Jaehyun.

"Can you explain the situation now?" Taeyong asked.

Jungwoo nodded and opened his Instagram. He showed the messages unknown sent him before. Taeyong was shocked and didn't know how to react.

"He wasn't hurting me, you know I'm a positive person. I wanted to know who he is, but looks like yukhei was it all the time." Jungwoo said.

Now taeyong was the one who got mad and was ready to fight yukhei. Jaehyun held him back and tried to calm him down because he was worried that he would hurt himself.

"So he was bullying you, and wouldn't reply to your messages? He's an ass but this doesn't explain why you were crying. Please don't tell me you have feelings for him."

Jungwoo was silent, he was looking down on his feet. He shrugged and felt the argue to speak to him.

EXOIsBæ
I'm sorry

Taeyong grabbed his phone and looked at Jungwoo. "What are you apologising for?".

He shrugged and didn't wanted to cry.

EXOIsBæ
Yukhei...

EXOIsBæ
I know that you're Yukhei.. You're probably shocked..

EXOIsBæ
But it's okay.. I'm jungwoo :)

Do you want to send this message?
Yes/No

Jungwoo put his phone away amd started to process everything. Jaehyun had the idea to go eat some ice and walk around. It didn't take the two so long to agree and they left the house.

Do I have feelings for him?
I didn't even care that he was Unknown. Maybe... But only maybe I have feelings for him..

_______________________________________

I'll try to write another chapter today..

I've been really stressed lately.. I'm about to break up with my boyfriend since we're fighting for like a gODDAMN WEEK..

So I couldn't write a new chapter...

Im sorry.. :(

Still love ya sweeties!!💕