Fourteen

(!!!Kind of Unedited!!!)

Yukhei confessed to me that he bullied other people just because they were like a person, he fell in love with a long time ago. This whole situation got me messed up. Yukhei said that I'm like the person he used to like.

Should I be offended?

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff for the second History class. My school loves history, that's why they decided to give us 2 hours of history. I went back to my seat and opened the text book. The teacher came in and looked at me in disappointment.

Every teacher was apparently talking about my detention, that's what Taeyong told me. I looked at my phone for the last time until my Teacher talked about the second world war and after 5 minutes he started fighting with one of the students. "Austria started the world war, since Hitler is from austria!" the one student screamed.

"So what? Hitler moved to Germany and went to poland so that he could start the world war!" he fired back at her. This went for more than 20 minutes, some of us were annoyed the others were laughing at this fight.

I felt yukhei staring at me which was quiet uncomfortable for me. Maybe he noticed something, who knows. I put out my phone since the teacher is still arguing with that one student and texted Yukhei aka Unknown.

EXOIsBæ
Just don't mind me

EXOIsBæ
U just hate me isn't it right?

EXOIsBæ
No wonder why u r bullying me

EXOIsBæ
Gotta nice shirt today

EXOIsBæ
Why do you hate me

EXOIsBæ
Or is it just because I'm gay?

EXOIsBæ
Or ugly??

Once the bell rang I laughed at my own hints I gave him. He wouldn't recognise them anyway but atleast I've tried. Taeyong took me by the hand and we left the school building. Yukhei catched up to us and was walking next to me now. I knew that Taeyong wasn't to happy about it, but he wanted me to tell Yukhei first before he tells him.

To be honest, I didn't wanted to act like it wasn't me the whole time. I wanted to tell him that, but I'm scared that he would beat me up or do something, worse. "Yukhei?" I said looking at yukhei now who was looking at Taeyong in anger and sadness.  "Hmm?", is the only thing he replied. I stopped my movements and turned around to look at his face. His face is so beautiful, it's like looking at a prince. "Let's meet each other after school tomorrow" I didn't ask him, I ordered him to do it. He nodded and I felt Taeyong feeling kind of proud and worried.

Once I reached my home, I hugged Taeyong and Yukhei and went inside the house. The two others left without saying a word which left me guilty. It was my fault that they were kind of pissed at each other. When I arrived at the kitchen, I got a notification that someone sent me a message. I was hoping that it was yukhei or unknown but instead it was an other account.

BeeBooBoi
Hi cutie ;)

EXOIsBæ
Fuck off.. I'm already pissed.. Who tf r u?

BeeBooBoi
Wow! No need to be r00d

BeeBooBoi
I know who you are