Sixteen

(!!Unedited!!! but I will edit this chapter as soon as I wake up!)

Yukhei~

I was on my way home when I got a notification. Since I was walking, I decided to look at it when I'm home so that I won't bump into other people. Jungwoo was acting weird today but he also saved us from detention today. He was cute and everytime I saw his angelic face, my heart melted. Once I got home I jumped at my couch and started relaxing on it.

I took out my phone and went on instagram as always because my life without Instagram, memes and Jungwoo it wouldn't be worth it. The one fanboy I hated posted a picture but once I saw that picture, I froze.

Jungwoo???

Since you guys waited for a picture of me ^^ There you go! I think it's time for you to know ;3.. Have a good day!!💓

He did that on purpose, he found out that I was the one bullying him but he was still smiling at him. Why was he still talking to me as if nothing happened? I hated myself for not realizing that the person was Jungwoo the whole time. The only thing I wanted right now is to apologize to him as soon as possible. So I grabbed my shoes and phone left my house and was running to Jungwoo's place now. The whole time, I was the one who called him ugly even tho I loved his cute face in real life. I called him fat rven tho he was a stick and also said that he had no friends even tho it wasn't true. Now I knew, why Taeyong was mad at me everytime I was next to Jungwoo, and he probably found out that day when Jungwoo was crying and told me to go home.

Once I was infront of Jungwoo's place I walked towards the door and banged on it as loud as I can. I wanted to apologize to him so bad and just wanted to hug him, that's all that matters to me now. Jungwoo opened the door looking kind of scared but smiled afterwards he saw me. I entered without permission and hugged Jungwoo, telling him to stop smiling at me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and fell on Jungwoo's shirt. "I-I'm sorry J-jungwoo, why didn't u told m-me that you were the p-person I b-bullied the whole time?" I stuttered.

Jungwoo was patting my back telling me that it was okay but it wasn't. I cared about Jungwoo so much that I didn't wanted him to get hurt in the first place but on the internet, he was my victim. He was still hugging me, trying to calm me down and was probably still smiling.

Jungwoo grabbed my face in a soft way and looked at me in the eyes. "Yukhei, even if you were bullying me. I told you so many times that I didn't care. The only thing that annoyed me that you were ignoring me for almost like a week. I was so worried about you!!" he said but screamed in the end and pouted right after.

You know, I was probably going to die today but it doesn't matter. As long as Jungwoo is happy, I'm happy but I don't think he would like to see me dead. Jungwoo grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into his room, not knowing what he was about to do.

The door was open and he was about to throw me in his room but I gained back my balance. He pointed at the bed and I started sitting on it. "Would you like some Tea or hot chocolate?" he asked me in the sweetest tone.

Yes, I think he's going to poison my drink-

"Hot chocolate, please." The older one nodded and left me alone in his room. It wasn't that long ago when I slept on his bed. This was a great day and I wanted to di that again, to sleep in his bed, smelling his scent and watching his sleeping face. I sound like a creep but who doesn't do that if you have the opportunity to sleep at a cute boys house, alone?

After I waited for 5 more minutes, Jungwoo entered the room with mine and his drink and gave it to me. He still was so nice to me after all what I did to him but why? I looked on the ground, disappointed and ashamed of myself. The things I've done to him were unforgivable but he still said it was fine.

Suddenly a hand grabbed mine and I looked at Jungwoo, who gave me soft eyes. "Yukhei, it's fine. Don't worry about me and don't feel like shit right now. You can clearly see that I'm fine, right? Please don't bring yourself down and be happy as you were before." and smiled at me in the softest way you could ever imagine.

I think I fell in love with him again but a thousand times more, than I already did and the way I loved him before was already a lot.

_________________________________________

We're almost at the end.. But the drama starts from now on because.. Hehehee

I ain't gonna let my kids become a couple this fast u know..

I love how my three stories have a different writing style.. But I can't change it smh.. Like.. My fav writing style has to be "Just a game" but I can't write the same style here.. And I'm so confused.. Ugh

Oh.. And if u guys think I'm naking like a soft drama... Hehehe.. Y'all will hate me...

Okay.. :') SeE yA!!

Love yA!!💞