Cherry Blossoms and Pepper Mint// Binsung

Binsung (Changbin x Jisung)

Genre: Fluff

Status: Pre-relationship

words: 4321

IF CHANGBIN were completely honest with himself, he'd sacrifice his reputation for the bubbly boy with a bright smile and wide innocent eyes just down the street any day of the week.

But no one needed to know that.

The first time Changbin realized just how much power Jisung held over him was when they had been younger, no older than twelve, and Jisung asked him to go out dance in the falling cherry blossoms. Changbin hated going outside but if it meant seeing that cute little smile on his pink lips, Changbin would do anything. So, as they goofed around in the falling cherry blossoms and warm air, Changbin silently admitted to himself that what he felt for Jisung was something so much more than just a brotherly love.

But he could never tell Jisung that.

Changbin had managed to keep his cool for the most part. He had been around Jisung for so long that his mind knew how and when to react to certain things without blowing his cover. But when Jisung starts whining like a little kid when he doesn't get what he wants or giggles like he's the happiest boy on Earth, Changbin finds it hard to resist the urge to pepper kisses all over his face. And at those moments, he goes into self defense and starts throwing half hearted insults Jisung's way who would only giggle or pout at. And when Jisung gets clingy and drapes himself across Changbin, the elders reaction was to always shake him off.

And today was no different; Changbin had a reputation to withhold.

"Hyung!" Changbin's ears perked up considerably at the sound of his best friend running towards him, physically preparing himself for Jisung to cling to his back. Changbin didn't even stop walking, knowing if he did it would just cause instability when Jisung knocked into him with as much force as he normally did. Seconds later, a weight was on Changbin's back and his ice cold hands subconsciously gripped Jisung's upper thighs so he didn't fall. Jisung flinched at how cold they had been but was obviously content with them due to the smile spread across his lips, "It's spring, the sun is out, and I'm pretty sure I'm sweating, but your hands are still as cold as snow." Jisung teased, earning a weak thigh slap and an eye roll from the elder. "Don't worry, Hyung, it just means you're warm hearted"

On any other day, Changbin would have threw a fit explaining why he wasn't warm hearted and how he was as cold as his hands, but today...something was a tiny bit different. Maybe it had been the way Jisung had been pressed more tightly to his back or the way his lips were an inch or so away from his ear, but no sort of argument escaped Changbin's awe stricken face, "what does that make you then, human furnace?" Changbin managed to slip out leveled, remembering Jisung's extremely overwhelming body heat. Jisung laughed a bright laugh that made Changbin's heart twist. Jisung inched his face closer, breath fanning over the shell of his ear and down Changbin's neck.

"I guess that makes me a cold hearted..." Jisung paused for a dramatic pause, "Monster" Changbin snorted at the mere idea of this boy on his back that smelled of cherry blossoms being anything but kind hearted, but Changbin further teased him anyway, agreeing with Jisung. "Hyung!" Jisung whined, a pout on his lips as he rested his chin on the nape of Changbin's neck and let his hair tickle against his cheek. Changbin didn't apologize because he knew that if kept this up, Jisung would get clingier and poutier and god did Changbin love the sight of that. They didn't exchange any other words than those, completely comfortable in the silence that casted down on them.