Lost In You// 3racha

Lost In You

3racha(Chan x Changbin x Jisung)

Genre: Angst

Status: um???

Words: 5947

Life gets hectic. Everyone knows it but very few learn to accept it. There are bumps, there will always be bumps, but more times than not the average person doesn't quite know how to handle the hardships. Bang Chan found his ways to deal with the cheating boyfriends, girlfriends, and partners, the high rent, the low paying job, and the unholy debt he had for a diploma that got him nowhere in the workforce. Bang Chan's life fell apart for the umpteenth time a few nights ago and Chan was dealing with it like he always did. Nights out on the town sneaking cigarettes off of drunk strangers and drinks off of people trying to get him in bed.

But no one could catch his eyes for right now. The broken, shattered pieces of his heart were still yearning and weeping for the soft-eyed, freckled cheek Australian that left him for well-known actor and dancer Lee Minho because Chan wasn't enough for him. It wasn't Felix's fault, it really wasn't. Chan treated him like shit more times than not so this was really nothing but karma at this rate, but that didn't make it hurt any less.

There was a time where they were okay. Where they had giggling fits in the early mornings under the sheets cause Felix got too tangled up in Chan's long limbs and glasses of cheap wine Chan snuck from his boss's office when he was in a meeting late at night as Chan massaged the younger's calves. There was a time where they weren't at each other's throats over broken glass or five minutes without calling or texting back. There was a time where Chan didn't miss that bright smiles and beautiful crescent eyes but that time was not now and the shattered heart inside his chest had never felt such intensity for the younger since their first few months together.

Chan hadn't been this hurt since Jungwoo moved back to Gunpo with his parents so he could finally be home after so many years and they had to break it off a few weeks later because Jungwoo fell for someone else; a girl that worked at the library next to the cafe he worked in and gave him a firm run for his money. Chan couldn't say he blamed Jungwoo once he saw a picture of her as she was way too out of the poor man's league.

They hadn't talked in over three years.

Perhaps that right there was enough for Chan to order another glass of straight rum on the ice at the bar. Except, he was slipped something a lot stronger, and a lot more expensive, frowning at it a bit, "This wasn't what I ordered," Chan called out over the loud music but the bartender just laughed and shook her head, slipping the poor man his money back that he had passed when he ordered the rum.

"I know," She started, "a man down there ordered it for you," she tilted her hand down to his right, and Chan turned his head to where a younger male was already looking at him, and if Chan hadn't been so broken heart, he probably would have gasped at the man's beauty. He had standard hair with a bit of a twist, raven black, and an undercut with nice designs buzzed in. If the hair didn't scream rich and idol, then the clothes he was wearing definitely did. A black furry jacket over a royal blue button-up tucked halfway into a pair of ripped jeans which revealed fishnets under the slits and rolled half an inch above the sleek leather combat boots adorned the male's small frame and Chan's eye caught the gleam and shimmer of dangling, expensive earrings hanging from both of his first holes and two rings hanging from the second. He was beautiful, but Chan wasn't looking for that kind of distraction tonight.