chapter 3

Caroline pov

I'm now a sixteen year old warrior who could beat anybody arguably maybe even Nik. Mikael has gone more harder on Nik since it turned eleven. Rebekah is so sweet and innocent she spends most of her day picking flowers or some sorts of herbs or plants for food or spells. Henrique and is still the angel that he is. Finn spends all his day with Esther sucking you to her basically. Kol I think is off with some girl typical. Nik has become more of the ladies man definitely. He's trying to get Tatia who's the prettiest girl in our village.
Elijah has became more obsessed with how much the love of his family should be. Klaus and Elijah was fighting again they always we who is the best weilder with a sword.

" Come on henrique our brother are fighting again " she laughed and I followed her and henrique

" Oh look sister and Caroline has come to watch your defeat " they were circling round each other wondering who's going to start ot.

" On the contrary Elijah " they stated fighting but it was clear who was going to win " they've come to laugh at you "

Then everybody started cheering

" Anybody dares to challenge me " he said as a joke cause he knew no one would dare no one but me

" I will " I stepped forward and I heard a people whispering saying she's a girl.
Shocker
Nik was giggling to himself I grabbed a swords and sound it round in my hand.

" Oh your serious " he smiled

" Yes " I smiled

" Ok "

We started to fight and he wasn't going easy on me so I wasn't backing down the world needs to see that girls are to do with more than being a house wife.

" Regretting it yet love? " He whispered

" No " I smiled

We slung the swords together  and he was winning I'm not going to lie but he was. He was coming at me from a right angle and i dodged it by putting my swords in forward and he did the same for my right angle. We were laughing while fighting and out the corner of my eye I saw ' father ' getting angry by it. I knocked Nik to his feet and he landed on the floor and then he knocked me to the floor by I fell on him and everybody burst out laughing and so did we. Nik got up and he put out his hand and help me up. For a second we were closer we were 2 inches from each other face s d while the whole village was laughing and cheering we were just staring to each other eyes.

Father was furious by this time and walked over now everyone was silent.

" Give me your sword girl " he ordered me

" Father please don't hurt him " I told him and he looked at me and I knew I had to give him my sword.

" Father we were just having fun " Nik told him

" We fight for our survival and you make time for fun I wanna have fun teach me " he screamed and started fighting nobody is as lethal or powerful as Michael not yet.

Michael knocked him down to the floor

" That's enough Michael " Esther told him

He cut him and then he left I ran to him

" Are you okay Nik " I asked

" Yeah I'm okay " he muttered

I hugged him and he hugged me back

" I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you " I whispered

" Me either " he whispered back