chapter 36

Caroline pov

I can't believe I let Katerina talk me into dressing me up like a Barbie doll. Rebekah is still talking and stalling them so everything should be good. I talked to Nik and he is ready and everything should be good to go. I just hope it works I want to be free of him I don't want to run anymore. Always looking over my shoulder I want to stay in one place for once. Damon talked things over with me and I just modded my head. We went to the party and it was epic! Nik really went all out with the party I loved it. I told Damon Elena and bonnie just to stay close and I went to find Nik.

" Love " he Smith and I ran up to him and kissed him " do you love the party "

" You really went all out on the party " I told while giggling.

" Ofcourse I would do anything for my queen " he kissed me and I laughed

" As I would do anything for you " I smiled " I have to go to my friends but I'll see in a minute "

" Ok love " he smirked and I ran to my friends also with Rebekah.

" Where's Stefan " I asked

" Who knows he was here then he wasn't " Damon told me

" Oh ok " I said and then I heard whispers and pain

" Ahh " I screamed and with my hearing I heard Mikael

" It's time " I told Rebekah

" Time for what " bonnie asked confused

" I'm sorry " I told them and five of mine and niks hybrids came

" Care " Elena asked confused

" I'm sorry I can't let you kill Nik " I muttered

" Nik? " Damon sounded pissed off

" I love him too much " I looked at Rebekah and nodded " you don't understand but when I drive the steak through Mikael's heart I'll tell you I promise. Tommy, Anthony watch them the rest of you watch them "

I sped off and hid near a bush where Mikael and Nik were talking.

" Who do you have than those you forced loyalty to " he asked " NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANYMORE BOY "

I got so angry I couldn't hold it anymore then one of the hybrids got me I tried to pull away but they are to strong and they brought me to mikael

" Caroline how are you this fine morning " he asked still while holding Katherine but he thought it was Elena.

" Go to hell " I muttered and he smirked

He knifed Katherine and she did a dramatic ending so actually looked like she was dead. He grabbed me and put his hand through my heart I could feel his hand on my heart

" Come outside or your love dies " he told Nik and he was actually going to do it I could see him actually taking a footstep.

" Nik don't do it " I told him

Mikael took my bracelet off and broke it

" No I need that for banshi curse " I shouted

" What does your voices say who's going to die " he asked me

Damon cane and got Nik. Everything is falling apart. Then the pain started but it was different it was power.

" Ahhhh " I screamed and it set our a shock for mikael and through him a bit back.

Katherine stood up and smirked

" Katherine " Mikael hissed

" Kaboom " she smirked

Stefan sped to Damon and threw him off and I smiled at him. The steak was lying on the floor and I grabbed and I steamed him I pressed down as hard as I could and he was dead! It set him on fire and he screamed out in pain.

" Caroline " Nik ran to me and I hugged him tight I wouldn't let go of him. I omost died.

" Your ok? " He put his hands on my face and I giggled because of it.

" Yeah I'm ok " I hugged him.

" Thankyou my friend " Nik thanked Stefan

" We're Family right? " he asked me

" Yes we are " I smiled

Then damon, Elena, bonnie all came out confused and angry.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" I don't get any of this " Elena Damon came in to the house with bonnie me and Nik.

" My name is Caroline Forbes but when I was eight years old my name changed " I told them

" To what? " Bonnie asked me

" To Carolina mikaelson. I'm an original " I told them

" Still confused that makes thing no clearer " Damon told me

" When I was eight my mother was on the verge of dying and my brother was distant with us but my father he would beat me. Whip me he would do whatever it took to make me miserable. One day he took my punishment too far I was bleeding and for a minute I thought I was about to die as I was a weak fragile eight year old " I told them " but Elijah and Nik just so happened to be hunting near by and he saved me from my family. And I became a mikaelson. "

" So you lived with them " bonnie looked confused.

" I was one their village didn't know me as Caroline Forbes they knew me as Caroline mikaelson. We thought together we were raised together. Mikael was the most tough on me and Nik and we had to watch our backs for each other " I told them

" I don't even know how you two fell in love but did you know before I was getting sacraficed " Elena asked

" No in 1922 Mikael came for us again and Nik compelled me to forget this life I had that's the one you all knew. Ask Stefan he was there too when that happened come on Nik we better go " I was about to walk to the door.

" I cannot believe your one of them " Elena said bitchy and I got angry.

" Your right Elena I am a mikaelson I'm apart of a cold blooded killer family and o wouldn't change a thing about this family. It maybe we'll broken beyond repair but I'm a mikaelson and proud " I smiled then I left with Nik by myside.

" Awww well done care stood up to them good for you " Katerina said sarcastically.

" Pretend to be a bitch all you want tonight Katerina but today you were my hero " I hugged her and then left with Nik

" What about your necklace " he asked me

" I don't need it anymore " I smiled and we walked home