chapter 48

Caroline pov

It's been less than a month and I still haven't told Nik I'm feel like literally crying everyday because I just don't know how to tell Nik. He still suspects nothing and I'm getting a big bump already and me and Rebekah have been trying to hide up the bump.  Nik is trying to find Esther more than anything right now and it just wouldn't be the right time to tell him that.

I woke up and noticed Nik was still sleeping and I looked at my phone and it was only 5:00 am so I went downstairs and started to watch TV then Nik came downstairs.

" Can't you sleep love? " Nik sat down next to me while holding my hand

" I've just got alot on my mind " I told him

" Like... " He looked at me and I didn't know what to say. I've never had a lost for words but I needed to come up with an excuse

" Esther is still out there knowing she could wipe us out in a heartbeat... It scares me " I lied.

" I won't let nothing happen to you love... Never " I layed in his arms I don't even know why I am lying to him now. He sees family as a weakness and I don't know hows he's going to reacto to this new family member.

" Life was so much more simpler when we were human my life wasn't that simple but it was simpler than this " I told him

" I know all I had to deal with was trying to get Tatia " he told me and I smiled at the memories of that.

" You did come off a little strong at first to her " I told him and he just smirked

" I was jealous Elijah was getting every girl in sight. But I got the best girl in the end " he looked at me and I was trying so hard not to blush.

" What a line " we both laughed

" Yes but you love me for my charm " he smirked and was watching the T.V with me.

" Hello original blondie " Katerina walked through the doors with her high heels and attitude

" Katerina " I smiled and Nik just got angry just the sight of her being there.
He got up and strangled her straight to the walls and he was choking her.

" Nik... Nik leave her alone " I ordered and he let her breathe.

" Any reason you have a death wish " I smiled.

" I want to ask Nik for... For my freedom " she declared and Nik just chuckled.

" Sorry Caroline for what I'm about to do but I need my freedom " Katerina whispered in my ear and I was confused.

" I have some news to offer for you in return for my freedom... In new Orleans someone is plotting against you and they have some... Interesting news for you " Katerina looked at me.

In new Orleans people know that I'm pregnant and if Nik goes he'll find out and that's something I want to avoid.

" Why would you tell me that " he asked her

" I've broken to many heels running away from you and when you find why the witches are plotting against you you'll be pretty occupied on that situation " she viciously smiled.

" Katerina can I have a talk with you? Thanks " I told her without even giving her an answer.

I took her to my room and locked the door behind

" So it's true " she giggled " and kluas doesn't know he is a lucky guy "

" Well now thanks to you he's going to find out pretty soon " I out y hands on his head

" Well you should be thanking me care he has to find out some time and how do you even cover the bump " she asked

" This is no time for questions okay? I guess I will have to go with him " I told her

" Great I'll start packing " Katerina smiled.

" Who ever said you were going " I asked her

" oh please hun you need my help and as someone who had experienced that you know of all people remember when I told you in 1492 " she said seriously.

" Fine just keep your mouth shut about this pregnancy " I told her and she was silent. " You've hurt me so much and I thought we were friends "

She had a guilty face and it surves her right I went out of the bathroom and went into Rebekah's room and she was pissed

" So the doppleganger bitch knows " Rebekah moaned

" Yeah can you come to new Orleans " I asked her

" I would I really would for you but Nik won't be here for a couple of days it will be like a vacation " she smiled and went out of her room and I went back downstairs.

" I'm going with you to new Orleans " I declared

" No your not " he said straight away

" Yes I am " I told him straigt away too.

" A word where I do not see Katerina "  he dragged me to the next room " Katerina you listen and I'll tear out your eyes and feed them to you "

" Ok you are not coming " Nik said simply.

" Why come on Nik it will just be like old times you would find a threat and then you and me would rip there vocal cords out " I smiled and he smirked.

" Caroline... I " he was saying but then I cut him off

" Please Nik " I use my puppy eyes and he smirked.

" How could I resist that pretty face " he smirked

" Yes thankyou " I smiled

" If you tell me what's going on with you " he smirked and I was silent for a second.

" Nothing " I lied " Nik I just miss our home as it was ours once "

" Fine we leave tomorrow " he was about to walk out

" Can I bring Katerina? " I asked

" I'd rather stick the white hook steak in me " he told me

" Come on if she steps out of line I will kill her myself " I told her

" Fine but just don't but the doppleganger bitch anywhere near me "

" Thankyou " I kissed him

New Orleans here I come those witches are going to spill my secret I won't to be there when they do