chapter 46

Hey guys I'm sorry I'll have to skip a little bit of the story but I'll still count it in. I'm just too excited for what is happening in the next couple of chapters. you'll just have to wait and see..
Caroline pov

In the last couple of days we have stopped Esther kind of and now is just a peaceful time and we dont get that many peaceful times in mystic falls so I'm cherishing it. Kol long gone god knows where Finn is. Me bonnie and Elena are having a sleep over which I'm so looking forward too. I packed my bag of clothes and PJs. I was just getting ready while having a drink in my hand resting on the couch obviously.

" Im going to miss you love " he went into the couch with me stroking my hair and I smiled by it.

" It's just for one night I'll return tomorrow night " I smiled.

" Two minutes does me " he smirked and Passionately kissed me and I couldn't let go of him feeling our bodies together. Pretty soon we were making out on the couch steamyily.

" What about Rebekah and everybody " I smiled while still kissing him

" All of them are out " he smirked

I shoved him to the wall and I took off his shirt and he took off mine and he kissed my neck. We had amazing sex.

Unfortunately I had to to go so I left the house quietly because Nik was asleep and I went over to the Salvatore house.

" Hey you were supposed to be here nearly two hours ago " bonnie smiled and I couldn't help smiling.

" I got... Help up " I told them and they sort of cracked it already.

" Do you know what I don't even want to know what you were doing with a certain original hybrid " bonnie said while drinking.

" So how is the hybrid " Elena asked

" Since when do you care " I smiled.

" A: we are very drunk B: he is your boyfriend and we want to be supportive. I actually wanted to ask things about your relationship like how did it start? " Bonnie asked

" You gotta must be really drunk... Erm if you must know we actually did the year of me being in their families we would barely talk. It's just actually till I saw Mikael first beat Nik that we first really becane best friends and knew we were going to have each other backs forever. and I was nine then. " I told them.

" Ok so when was the first time you ever truly bonded" Elena asked

" Err well " I went into telling the story.

Flashback

Young Caroline pov

It's been nearly 5 months since I've been with the mikaelaons I'm 9 ( I've never done a flashback of her this age ) years old. I haven't made much friends while I've been in this village I haven't really talked to any of my new family either. Niklaus Elijah Rebekah nobody. They've been so nice to me and I don't deserve that.

Since my first day I've been training everyday since 10 am and 8 on and I'm exhausted every day. Mikael says there's so much fire in me that it would be a waste not to harness that anger into a great soldier.

It was 1 pm and we had to finish as it was niklaus birthday and they had to set up or something I don't know.

" You have come far in little time little girl " Mikael looked at me as I stood straight.

" Thankyou Mikael... I mean my father " I looked at him

" I feel great pain in you like this burden that's is weighing you to the ground. That's the only thing that is holding you back from being strong... But no your still weak. " He was saying

" But you just said I was good " I interrupted him.

" I said you have come far in this past year. Do you still miss them? " He asked

" Who? " I asked

" You know who I'm talking about don't make me repeat myself " he told me

" No ofcourse I don't " I told him

" Your dismissed. Don't be late for niklauss gathering with the village to celebrate his birthday. I don't get it either but Esther insists " he told me Andi nodded my head a left and ran into the fields where I loved going here the most. It just makes me feel so... Free I guess. It's been hours now and I have missed niks celebration well half of it anyway.

" Hey " Nik came out of the tress walking up to me.

" Your missing your gathering that Esther set up for you " I told him

" I know but I want all of my family to be there " he sat next to me.

" They are all of them im just an extra person who eats your food and sleeps on your beds. Nothing more " I told him

" When I saved you from your father and took you into our home i did that because I saw that you were worth it. Everybody else in my family believes that too... Everybody in our family believes that " 

" I've been with you for a short time and you've shown me nothing but kindness.... Thankyou " I thanked and he smiled.

" Please we're family... We're best friends " he held out his hands

" Best friends " and I let him take his hand and we were holding hands in the fields for a while.