chapter 26

Caroline pov

What a shocker once again I have to come and get Nik and Marcel because they are hammered I mean I'm half hammered but Nik will just get into trouble. We entered the bar and it was full of life and entertainment a thing that I love about the 20s everywhere there are people giving what life have to offer. Life didn't give me much I was supposed to be never born but I'm here and nature is upset with me but I have a family that's all I need. Me and Bekah looked everywhere to find Nik and Stefan then we found him drinking more alcohol. I went over to them and gave a look to Nik.

" Don't give me that look love Stefan payed for all of our drinks " he told me

" And ' gentleman ' how much alcohol have you had " I asked them

" We stopped counting over half and hour ago " Stefan smiled and I laughed because of it

" How about we hang around here for a while " rebakah suggested

" that's a great Idea sister " he smiled and bout to drink some more but he had another so I grabbed the drink and drank it. He smirked at me and gave me a flirty luck

" your right that is a great idea Bekah " I smiled at her

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was sat down and I saw Stefan and Nik Talkinf and I decided to hear some of it.

" I just feel like I'm letting Caroline down " Nik told Stefan

" Your not my friend you would die for her as she would for you and you two are madly in love. I don't know what your definition of love is but I'd say that is love. Anyway why are you asking me? " Stefan asked

" Because over the months we've known you you above becomes good friends. Correct? " Nik asked Stefan

" Yes " Stefan told him

" I promised her more in life than this. I didn't promise her running away from our homes our lives whenever Mikael came. And what if he does one day what if he kills her? I could never live with myself if she died. " He told Nik

" Nik she's strong she won't die. " Stefan told him and went back to his drink Nik looked at me I looked the other way pretending I hadn't been listening to their conversation. I had no idea Nik was feeling like this.

Nik came and sat with me and i smiled just by the sight of him. I loved him so much.

" Wanna dance? " I smiled

" I'm not in the mood love " he turned away and I got up my seat.

" Come dance with me hybrid " I playfully pulled him to me and he smirked and nodded in reply.

We were dancing and laughing having fun. Stefan and Rebekah was dancing next to us falling in love too

Niks pov

I was there looking into Caroline eyes a d I just saw pure light and i didn't deserve her. She doesn't deserve this life she never has. I remember when we were just teenagers she says all she wanted was to see the world and she has been doing for the past 900 years running away from the world.

Suddenly wooden bullets flew out front the windows and Stefan went too hide and so did me and Caroline.

" Michael " I muttered "I'm sorry Caroline "

" No please Nik I heard you and Stefan. Dont do it " she muttered

" I love you so much and you deserve a better life than this. Your going to forget ever meeting the us the mikaelaons. You were born in 1567 and your family died and there you were turned. Give me your necklace I have to you on your 18th birthday " and she did I snapped it in half and gave half back to Caroline " I'll take the other half so if ever you see me again you know who I am. Please forgive me Caroline and know that I do love you " I compelled her.

" You also must forget my friend about meeting us you will take good care of Caroline you will never leave her side. You will become best friends " I also compelled Stefan and I died out of there with Rebekah.

" Where's Caroline and Stefan " she asked

" I compelled them to forget if was the only way to keep them safe " tears dropped down my face " and it was the only way to protect Caroline "

We hugged and we started to spend our lives again without Caroline.