Change

Change

Chap 1

Elsa Davies was having a normal day before seven words changed her life.She woke up early,went for a jog, returned home and went for a shower. Elsa was a well oiled machine. She always did what was expected of her, never doing anything unexpected. After drying her platinum blond hair and changing into a comfortable tee and ripped jeans,she went down for breakfast.

She saw her mom sitting on a chair, looking very serious. “Whats the matter, mom?” Elsa asked sitting gracefully on a chair. Her mom fixed her with a serious look and asked, “You remember your Uncle Lucas and Aunt Quinn, right?” Elsa nodded vaguely remembering a fair haired man and a mousy haired woman. “Well, they died in a car accident.” her mom continued. Elsa opened her mouth to say something but before she could say anything he mom said “they have a daughter Anna. You remember Anna she was your best friend when you were younger.” Elsa racked her brains and remembered a young girl with short strawberry pink hair with thick glasses.

 Her mother’s voice brought her back to earth saying the seven dreaded words “ Your cousin will be staying with us” Elsa hd the shock of her life, she was an only child and she loved it like that. No need to share anything or anyone. “And i trust you to make her feel at home” finished her mom, looking at Elsa with a stern glance. “ She’s my brother’s daughter. I have to take her in.” muttered her mom more to herself.

Elsa was dismayed.She ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door shut. Her mom sighed and started to clear the table.Elsa sat down on the floor and closed her eyes, remembering her younger self with Anna. 

‘Elsa was relaxing on a chair when an icy cold snowball hit her. Looking up, she saw a mischievous Anna grinning at her, clutching a snowball in her tiny hands. Elsa quickly scooped up ice and threw it at Anna.Anna squealed and ran back indoors.Elsa smirked.Elsa remembered the last day with Anna.They had just finished making snow angels when Anna burst into tears and covered Elsa in a bear hug.Elsa rubbed her back,trying to comfort the younger girl.

.

.

.

.

“I’m sorry Elsa.I have to leave.We are moving to Florida.” 

“Florida but why?”

“Mom’s singing career is successful so now they want her to be near her studio and I don't know much but I don't want to leave you.”wept Anna

“Don’t worry. We will stay in touch.I will never forget you.I promise.”comforted Elsa.

“When are you leaving, tomorrow?” Anna nodded.

They had no idea for how long they stood in the snow but feeling cold they went inside.Anna knew that Elsa was trying to be strong for her but was crying inside.Elsa remembered the airport drive, she remembered comforting Anna and she remembered when Anna gave her a necklace with their names on it. Anna herself wore one exactly like it.She remembered promising to stay in touch and she did for the next one year but slowly drifted apart.When Elsa and her mom moved to a small town called Arendelle,she finally lost touch with Anna.

Her mom knocking on the door brought Elsa back to earth.Standing up she opened her door and suddenly hugged her mom. Her mom whispering “ Its gonna be okay.” in Elsa’s ear. They broke apart and Elsa asked “ when is she coming here?” “ Tomorrow, She’s coming by plane. We have to go pick her up in New York” answered her mom.

First Fanfiction.Hoping you guys like it.Plz rewiew