Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Hi guys! Sorry for taking so long. My tests have started and I was really busy. This is a very small chapter just to keep you guys engaged so read on…

Elsa was sitting on her desk doing her homework when a disturbance in the form of her cousin/girlfriend burst into the room.  “We are going to New York tomorrow.” Anna stated. Elsa stopped, “But why?” Anna shrugged “Need clothes.” Elsa sighed, “Clothes shopping it is.” “Thank you.” said Anna kissing Elsa on the cheek and skipped out of the room. “Hey come back.” shouted Elsa. “What?” hurried back Anna, a worried expression on her face. Elsa pointed to her lips. Anna gave a mock gasp “Aren’t you a stinker?” Leaning in she gave Elsa a full kiss on the lips.

“Guys, Can you come down for a sec?” Aunt Quinn shouted from downstairs. Anna rolled her eyes. Pulling Elsa to her feet, they went downstairs.

“I’m really sorry but I have to go on another tour, darlings and it will be long.” Aunt Quinn informed them. Elsa sighed. She was used to her mother leaving for tours. “When will you be back?” She simply asked. Her mother smiled “Next month, dearie.” “I’ll see you soon. Behave yourself Anna.” She added. Anna rolled her eyes. “I always do.”