Chapter 7

CHAP 7

Anna had her eyes shut. She could hear and feel everything. She was lying on a warm bed and someone was stroking her hair. “Anna please wake up.” A voice was crying. With a shock Anna realised that Elsa was crying for her.

Elsa was a mess. Her makeup was running. She was crying softly. ‘It’s all my fault. If only I could stay away from her. I’m the reason that she is in this mess.’ She thought bitterly. “Elsa?” a hoarse voice called out but for Elsa it was the sweetest voice in the universe.

Elsa gripped Anna’s hand “Anna! You’re awake.” Anna smiled but soon turned serious “Elsa, I have to confess something to you. I’m . . . “Anna was interrupted as her doctor entered.

“Miss White, It appears that you were drugged.” Anna and Elsa both stiffened. “The drug appears to be Kreptine which can make you unconscious. Do you remember any drink or food you had before you fainted?”

Elsa opened her mouth to speak when Anna answered, “Not really.” Elsa frowned but Anna squeezed her hand. The doctor appeared disappointed “Well, that’s okay. Now we called your number one contact; Mr Andrew Granger. He’s waiting outside. Should I call him in?” Anna nodded and the doctor left.

“Anna, you know that you were drugged in that coffee shop. I bet Kristoff did it.” Elsa concluded. “I know that but he should get a second chance. Everyone makes mistakes.” Anna answered. Elsa was half annoyed and half amused.

“Anna, what the hell happened?” asked Andrew as soon as he was inside. Anna shrugged, “Just got drugged.” “Anna, you know that you should keep a low profile for a while. I can’t protect you anymore. Please understand.” Pleaded Andrew. Anna sighed, “All right Andrew.” Relief flooded Andrew’s face. “So is my parent’s death released to the press?” Anna asked her voice cracking. Andrew nodded, “Yeah and your mother’s death is not being taken too well by her fans.” Anna stared at the wall, her eyes turning misty.

Andrew cleared his throat, causing Anna to snap out of her thoughts. “Anna, I have to go back.” said Andrew. “Go, I’ll be fine. I promise to keep a low profile.” Anna smiled. Andrew hugged Anna and left.

“Well, Miss White, It appears that you can leave but be sure to drink plenty of fluids to flush the drug out of your system. I suggest you get ready.” informed the doctor and left. Elsa took Anna’s hand and helped her out of her bed. She was already wearing her jeans and tee. The journey from the hospital to their house was silent, a rather awkward silence.

Elsa made sure that Anna was comfortable in her room and went downstairs to get a glass of water for Anna.

Going back upstairs, she found Anna in her jammies, sitting cross legged on her bed. Silently giving the redhead the glass, she sat down next to Anna.

“So…”she asked as soon as Anna had finished. “What did you want to confess?” Anna blushed a dark red. “You may think I’m crazy for saying this but as I’m already crazy, I’m just gonna say it...” Anna sighed and continued. “Elsa, I think I’m in love with you.”

Elsa was shocked ‘Anna! Anna was in love with her.’ Anna was disappointed. “I’m sorry for scaring you off. Let’s just forget it.” Elsa gave her a reply by jamming her lips on Anna’s.

Deeping the kiss with their tongues, Anna moaned tasting the intoxicating taste of Elsa. Breaking the kiss, both came up gasping for breath.

Elsa cupped Anna’s cheek. “I love you too.” Elsa was terrified how much she loved this girl. She had carried a flame for her since they were seven. “And I’ll love you till the end of time.” she whispered. Anna smiled and kissed her again with burning passion.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Sunlight streaming into the room woke Elsa. Blinking back sleep, she looked over at the sleeping redhead and kissed her on the cheek. She felt the girl move under her. Anna shielded her eyes and tried to go back to sleep. “Sleep Elsa.” She muttered. Elsa laughed, “I have school and so do you.” “Please Elsa, stay home for just once, please?” Anna pleaded. Elsa sighed, “Okay.” And snuggled close to Anna.

Anna was sitting on the couch, watching Little Mermaid when Elsa came yawning into the room. Anna grinned, “I thought you were an early riser.” “So did I. This is the first time I missed school without any valid reasons.” Elsa pouted. “Wow! You’re a nerd.” Laughed Anna. “Yes” said Elsa curling on the sofa beside her, “but I’m your nerd.” “So you are.” Agreed Anna. Both leaned down for another kiss.

So this chapter has Elsa and Anna as lovers. Yay! Elsanna forever! Thank you all guys. I love you all