Chapter 2

Chap 2

Hope you guys are enjoying the first chapter. I will update soon and it may seem boring at first but keep reading and enjoy the twists i leave you at. And guys I live for the reviews and ideas.

Anna White was looking out the window,tears running silently down her cheeks. She sighed and looked at her messy room with chocolate wrappers strewn on the floor and picking up herself from the chair attempted to stuff clothes messily into her red suitcase.

 Her neighbour Mrs Gerda saw the girl and sat beside her helping her to pack her stuff; her clothes, her posters,her laptop and her mother’s guitar. “i will go and get some hot chocolate.” whispered Mrs Gerda. Anna sniffed and nodded.Mrs Gerda squeezed her arm and left.

Anna stood up and looked at her self in the mirror. Looking at her messy orange hair with white streaks and purple bags under her teal blue eyes and a red nose.Complimenting the zombie look was her disheveled green tee shirt and black shorts.

‘God! I look awful.’ she thought. ‘No wonder, Mrs Gerda ran away from me. I probably stink too.’Peeling off her clothes, Anna ran into the bathroom and switched on the shower. “Shit! Hot,Hot”

Wrapping her her towel around her angry red skin she proceeded to change into her green and yellow pajamas and wrapped a towel around her wet ,fiery orange hair.

“Oh Anna! Nice to see you up and about.” said Mrs Gerda, coming into the room with a mug of steaming hot chocolate. “Thanks,I have to move on with my life and tomorrow i am leaving so thank you for being here for me.” Said Anna taking the mug of hot chocolate, gratitude etched out in her face. “Aww, You’re welcome. Now go to bed.You have an early flight tomorrow.” commanded Mrs Gerda,putting on her stern face and left the room.Anna sighed and crawled into bed.Before long sleep overtook her.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

“Anna,wake up! Wake up!” Mrs Gerda shook the sleeping girl. “Whats the matter?”yawned Anna “You will miss your flight that’s the matter.Go get changed.Your bodyguard is already here.” hissed Mrs Gerda.

Anna sprang up and ran to the washroom.Mrs Gerda sighed and neatly folded the clothes which Anna would shortly be wearing and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.Soon the smell of pancakes filled the air, beckoning the now ready Anna into the kitchen. “Oh Anna you look pretty”complimented Mrs Gerda.

Anna indeed was looking very pretty.She had tied up her hair into a messy bun and was wearing green denim shorts which showed off her long and shapely legs, with a loose One Direction tee shirt and green loafers.Anna blushed and started started fingering a silver necklace she never took off.

Mrs Gerda flipped pancakes on a plate and handed it to Anna who fell on it like wolves. Mrs Gerda laughed and said, “slow down Anna.”

“I would but its too tasty.” answered Anna cheekily.

Mrs Gerda laughed and left the room. Anna sat their eating when suddenly someone engulfed her in a bear hug earning a surprise shriek from Anna. “Getoffme get off me!”

The second she was released from the bear hug,Anna whirled around and saw her bodyguard laughing silently. “Andrew!” shrieked Anna and tackled him into a hug.

Andrew was Anna’s personal bodyguard because her mother being such a famous singer had media trailing after her and had somehow gotten to know about Anna .So for security reasons Andrew was hired.

Anna often said that Andrew looked like Harry Potter due to his black hair,green eyes and lanky build but Andrew was much tougher than he looked.The two were very close.

Releasing Anna , he went upstairs to get her luggage.Andrew was going with Anna till she was safe at the hands of her Aunt.

Finishing her breakfast,Anna ran upstairs to help Andrew and clutching her guitar case went down to the SUV where the driver placed it in the the boot.

Running back indoors she saw Andrew talking with Mrs Gerda and tackled Mrs Gerda into a hug,tears running down her face.Mrs Gerda comforted the little girl,rubbing her back.When they broke apart,Mrs Gerda whispered “I will miss you.” Anna smiled and replied “I’ll miss you too.” Mrs Gerda wiped Anna’s tears and led her to the car.

Anna sat down beside Andrew and kept waving until she lost sight of Mrs Gerda.

The drive to the airport was short and silent.Reaching the airport,Anna grabbed her guitar case and waited for Andrew to start loading her luggage into a trolley. Anna heard hushed whispers from people around her. After all, she was the daughter of a famous celebrity.

Now they were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for their flight from Florida to New York.At least Andrew was sitting,Anna was pacing to and fro, nervous than ever. “What if Elsa doesn’t like me? What if no one likes me?” She wailed. Andrew was amused.Lounging on the sofa,he reassured her “Whats there not to like? I like you.Relax, They will love you.Come on that’s our flight.” Andrew led her to the plane and both sat down,Anna very deep in thoughts. She almost didn’t notice the take off. Some time later,Andrew checked her to find her fast asleep and smiled.

“Anna wake up! Wake up!” Anna was being shaken awake by Andrew. “what?”she yawned. “We are here. New York.” Andrew reminded her and went to get her luggage.Anna gasped and started fidgeting with her necklace. ‘Breathe, just breathe.’ she reminded her self and followed Andrew down.

Andrew led Anna out of the airport and told her “Thank God, the media don't know that you are here but we must hurry cause after all it is New York.Now your Aunt drives a silver Toyota Avalon.” Looking around for the car, he spotted it and hurried Anna over.People were starting to whisper and taking pictures. A middle aged woman with brown hair and icy blue eyes stepped out of the car and waved at them. Andrew waved back, a look of relief and regret flashing over his face.Hurrying to the car,Andrew started to put the luggage in the boot when a tall pale girl started helping him with it. She had platinum blonde hair which she had tied in a single braid.Her face was concealed by a baseball cap. Anna looked back at her Aunt Peyton and smiled.Her aunt hugged her.After all Anna was her only niece.Just then there came a huge commotion. Andrew looked over and saw the paparazzi arriving and loading the last of the luggage ,he closed the boot and gave Anna a hug.Anna was crying freely now. He promised to stay in touch and seeing the paparazzi hurrying over,hustled her into the car.Her cousin was already inside and her aunt after exchanging brief talk with Andrew hurried into the car and started her up.Anna kept waving until she lost sight of Andrew. Her cousin was staring out the window. Anna sighed and thought, ‘I’m here.I’m in New York.The past is in the past.’

There you guys. A very long chapter for you. If there is something wrong with the setting please excuse cause I am not an American.Thanks guys and please give new ideas