Epilogue

Epilogue

7 years later:

Anna cursed as she dropped the glass she was holding. Her manager Tracy rushed to get a napkin to clean up the mess. Tracy managed to get it cleaned and accepted the apologies given by Anna gracefully.

Breathing heavily, she called up the one person who could always make her feel better.

“Hello?” answered the person

“Hey baby. I’m just really nervous. I don’t why but I have done this a thousand times but still it’s so frightening.” Rambled Anna.

The voice the line laughed. “It’s okay baby. Remember they love you so go out and kick some ass.”

Anna laughed. “Thanks darling. See you soon.”

Just then Tracy called her. “Mrs White? We are ready for you.”

Anna breathed deeply and went onstage, adjusting her mike. The roar of her fans greeted her and boosted her confidence. She scanned the audience until she was greeted by icy blue eyes and platinum hair hidden under a baseball cap.

She smiled and said. “Thank you all for coming. I wouldn’t be a singer without you guys. So this song is for you and my wife Elsa Davis White. Give it up for her, guys.”

The roar and the applauses of the crowd thrilled Anna and she started singing, never taking her eyes off her wife.

The end

The end guys. Thanks for sticking with me and thank you reviewers for your support.