Teaser

'Will you be mine?' is a very popular otome game that was released in year 20XX. A lot of the female population are totally into it, especially young teenagers to female adults, bracketing the age of 15 to 29.

Why is the game popular? Well, although the story is quite cliche, it's pretty good.

The heroine, which default name is Anabelle Vileas, is the daughter of Duke Vileas to his mistress. In other words, the so called illegitimate child out of an affair.

When she was 8, she was discovered to have the rare light magic that only appears in a few hundred years by using healing magic to the injured young second prince. Thus, resulting the Duke into favoring her and her mother over his own primary family causing their ire and jealousy.

The game story started in the Illuminia Academy. Of course, this is the game's background setting. There, she'll join the famous Medic Team and meet few young elites that are either young heirs or prodigies that each name will be revered by all.

Another thing is that the progress is very hard. They are actually very hard to capture. Even if the route is already 3/4 finished, the male leads are still not captured and may lead you to bad end if you make the wrong choice.

If the heroine gained their affection points to 100 percent and only waits for the happy ending, then that's where you are wrong. One wrong move, it may or may not drop to the lowest percentage. Why? Because the story will progress into something that both of you will be in conflict with something then it depends on the choices whether it leads to happy, good and bad.

But, what's so good in this story is that... it's R15. And the CGs are so good that you will blush till no more! That's why it's so eye catching and very popular. A lot of females just loves that. Those capture targets are too handsome for their own good. Good work, artists!

They are just too attractive that real female are swooning over 2D bishies. One look at their faces will make you stare and drool (oh, did I just do that?)

Sigh~ The heroine is too god d*mn  lucky! To be loved by those bishies.

... OR NOT!

⚠️⚠️ WARNING! SLIGHT(?) SMUT SCENE~~ ⚠️⚠️

"N..No..."

"Open it..."

He bit my lower lip when I didn't do what he said. I gasped, then he abruptly thrusted his tongue inside my mouth. It tangles with mine like he is searching for something.

"Mmn.."

I am powerful if I say so myself. I'm what you call a prodigy after all even if it is a secret and only a few people knows it to avoid some unwanted attentions. (Conceited? Well, the heck was I supposed to do when they discovered a 6 months old using magic flawlessly? When actually I just used my imaginative mind when seeing all those flying orbs all around. Of course, the result is I was under high and heavy maintenance by my family.) But, even with that prowess, I am very weak against him. Long story short, this guy is more powerful than me.

I actually casted some body strengthening on my body to shove him away, or I tried to teleport away. But against him, all of it is still useless.

Seriously, just how powerful is this guy.

Then I felt his strong arms around me tightening as it started to roam around my body shamelessly. I bet my face is as red as a tomato right now.

Yeah, right, mighty heroine. Where are you? I am being taken advantage by one of your love interest here~ hello?

AHH! I take it back! It's not lucky to be loved by those bishies! Especially, this one!

Oh please, god or whoever you are, please don't tease me. Because....

...

...

...

...

...... I AM BEING SWAYED..! ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"Mmn..!"

I moaned again when I felt his erection. He rubbed it once on my abdomen. Ugh, this is... so!

"Stop..! There's a lot of people here..!" I whispered yell at him as he still continues touching me here and there, rubbing against me and sucking on my neck. Oh gosh, we are in a library just you know.

He, like he always does, chuckled. "So, it's okay if we're all alone?"

"Wha— of course not! You better stop this already..! Mmn..!"

I was stopped from talking when he started to kiss me again.

Uuuuuhh... (ಥ_ಥ) Just how did I end up like this??

But, I just kissed him back.

Well... it's not like... I don't like it.

(灬ºωº灬)

*********

*********

*********

*********

Okay... I don't think that was SLIGHT, AT ALL. Fufufu. Well, at least I've warned you. (灬ºωº灬)

Oh, gosh. It's really embarrassing writing it. (´,,•ω•,,)

Well, that's all for now! I hope you guys like it, or whatever. I'll only officially start this after my pre conditions are achieved.

٩(。・ω・。)و Good luck to us, guys!