Chapter 4 : Deja Vus

A/N: "No smut yet?" *rolls eyes* who'd do that to such cute children? This comment is directed towards my friend here whom I made my personal proofreader. Hahaha.

NOTE: UPDATES ARE NOT PROPERLY SCHEDULED.

Peace out! ✌ ✌ ✌

*******

The vague memories and feeling kept constant but I brushed it away from my thoughts. I still have a life to live, why not just enjoy it?

The ever gentle good boy Harry that I met when I was six years old turns out to be a little devil. When in front of me, he is the most gentle person but sometimes, when I caught him unprepared, I can see the difference of his treatment.

There was one time that we attended a ball. My big brother and his friends were also invited. Almost all of the younger generation were invited. Now that I am 8 years old, I am to participate in these stressful parties.

I was seperated from my brother to greet the noble young ladies and decided to meet later. When I arrived at the garden, I heard a little commotion.

It was Harry being clung at by a girl around the same age as us. Although his face and actions were polite and gentle, nevertheless, as the one who is almost always with him, I noticed that he was stiff and annoyed.

Of course, as the good friend that I am, I came to the rescue and excused ourselves. I received a deathly glare though. Oh my, little girl, a glare is okay but don't you ever cross the line. I only gave her a smile that seems to have made her shut up.

He thought I wasn't looking when I busied myself on my desserts. But I clearly saw how he made the same girl trip over a vine silently. She was pitiful. Soup soaked her overhead when she fall onto a maid carrying it.

Oh, dear Harry. Hide your smirk properly next time okay?

In that party, we met the infamous Shane and the lovely Rose. They were friends since they can remember but both Harry and I can tell that Shane is not too comfortable with Rose's constant lecture. Can't help him, Rose seems to be the 'onee-san' type.

The four of us became friends and made visits routinely to each other. They are good friends to have, but Shane.... sigh, I can't help but to agree with Rose's lectures to him. He's just too reckless and arrogant. He thinks he can do everything he deems to be cool.

One time, in our usual routine visit, we were in our mansion at the garden I love to tend. Shane was showing off his new earned knowledge in magic which they discovered he has two elements; lightning and wind. His dominant was lightning but lately the second showed.

Usually, elemental tests are held when a child is 10 years of age since before that a child's magic is being established on its foundation which nobles make their children have tutors or teach them themselves enabling them to use magic properly before they even turn 10. (The reason why father gave me all those classes since he knows how overwhelming the mana inside me that someday it may consume me.) When they turn 10, they will already have good foundations enough to overpower the mana.

Along that establishment, elements are being established too. That's why it is only now they discovered his dual elements.

Now, becoming the usual arrogant boy that he is, he is trying to show off in front of us. He will demonstrate to us that he can now control his wind element.

I tried to ignore his wails since it's becoming an annoyance to my peaceful garden.

And of course, quote the TRIED.