Chapter 5 : My fate

[A/N: I'll put parenthesis so you guys won't be confused by the timeline. It seems like many are confused. Sorry. m(_ _)m

Anyways, it took me a while before I cleaned up some of the next chapters before I posted.]

OKAY, HERE YOU GO!

**********

(This scene will continue from the childhood part.)

I was skipping my way to our mansion's library. Well, beside eating my beloved desserts, I like reading books. Books about magic that is.

I took a seat on the couch and prepared my cookies beside me, ready to be eaten. Reading books will help me enhance my theories about magic. It's really a very good advantage to have intact knowledge of my modern previous life. Even a normal person like me can be considered as a very intelligent person here. Though I admit it's because of my past memories.

*THUD*

Hearing a loud thud behind the shelves, I looked towards the source. My eyes widen with surprise when I saw what- who, rather, it is.

"Harold...sama...??"

Sprawled on the ground with books that fell on him, it was a young boy at the age of 11 and a wry smile is on his handsome face. His red hair and striking green eyes attracted me as I studied him.

I've been doing it lately. Staring at people, that is.

"Little sister Felice, I'm sorry if I disturbed your peace."

Harold stands up dusting invisible dirt on his clothes. His strained face is telling me that he was caught from something.

I looked around trying around to analyze what was he doing to have that kind of expression. But all I got was he fell from the stool.

"Were you trying to get something?" I asked.

He noticed that I was looking at foot stool and stared blankly before sighing in religious.

Really, it's becoming more suspicious.

"Yes.. I was."

"You didn't get injured, Harold-sama? Let me call some help if you do."

"Ah, no.. I'm fine."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"..."

Nn. Suspicious.

I eyed him with my blank face and he couldn't endure it and averted his face away from me.

In the end, I called my maids and let them arrange the books back on the shelves. It seems like Harold did want to get a book. In his arms is a book about magic theories that I've already read how many times. Well, thanks to me our library contains extensive books of magic than the palace's.

I escorted him back to the terrace where Onii-sama and Ruis are. As a matter of fact, today brother and my friends are visiting although Harold and Ruis came first while I decided to wait for mine at the library when that happened earlier.

Entering the terrace, Harold came in first as I was behind him. Before I could step in, they bombarded the poor prince with tease.

"Hoho, your highness, welcome back. I heard you ditch your lessons again and came to play hide and seek in my place?" I heard my brother said.

Harold flushed red and immediately rebutted, "I went to get some book reference from your library regarding my lessons. Didn't I tell you this already? That's my purpose going here... after all."