Chapter 7 : A mystery

A/N: I just edited some words. I made a lot of mistakes as I have typed it while waiting for a good night sleep. Haha.

(Continuation from Chapter 6, when Harris came in, interrupting Anna's words with a huge leaf slapped on her face and opening the door with a loud bang.)

"-ouch!"

The ever cheery but graceful Anna forgot her manners and blurted out in a funny way. Her face was in funny deadpan as she peeled off the huge leaf. There was an obvious large red imprint on her face.

I stifled a laugh.

"Ah, mou~ This is not funny, Harry~"

Ah, I forgot Harry.

He elegantly walk towards us and swats away the leaf when Anna lightly threw it at him.

Anna... No matter what. That's a prince you're making an enemy of. Please, avoid this in public or else, you'll be beheaded with lese majeste.

"Anna, Ditria-san and Estrova-san were looking for you. Gallion-sensei wanted you three to meet him at the base."

Harry said a string of names that made me buffer in my thought. Wow, Harry, you just said some names I would forget if you never said that.

"Gallion-sensei did?"

Anna beside me was left wondering. She murmured things while she pondered on what may her team leaders are planning to do.

Right.

Right now, Anna is a member of the medic team of Illumnia Academy. A group consisting of great talents in healing and potions. Obviously, Anna is a healer, a saint healer. But unlike in the game which she was invited during her high school debut, Anna willingly joined the medic team during our middle high. She said that she will show to me how far she can go with her talent.

Nn, nn. I'm very proud of her.

- - - -
(this means next scene)

I am on my way to the dorms and it's already dark. I forgot my time again after how many times Harry nagged me to go back early for dinner.

Dorms for boys and girls are in different location, one is at east while the other is at south. It's not far from each other and is only 15 mins of walk distance. So, Harry keeps on nagging me about it because he can't watch me personally eating my dinner just to know I ate dinner. There's Anna and Rose as his substitute.

Well, it's still dinner time. I may be able to catch up in time if I walk faster.

It's still very early in the evening, but what's with this eerie atmosphere?

I passed by the big school garden, separating the two dorms, and the bricked pathway produces loud sounds of my shoes tapping.

It's creepy!

Fear not. I am at least able to defend myself.

For some reason, my feet walked faster. I can't help but feel that there's something out here.

"~~!"