Chapter 9.5 : My little sister is a genius and beautiful

A/N: Pft-! I was searching for a photo for Felix childhood before 11. I remember Sena from enstars and so I typed 'Sena Izumi'...

... remembering my shock, I still can't stop laughing! Hahaha..!

I was shock seeing Sena Izumi's face and thought 'did I remember the wrong name?' Then, I realized that I typed in wrong order, it should be Izumi Sena!! Hahaha!

That really got me. Hey, it's confusing sometimes too, okay?

In case you guys don't know, Sena Izumi is from Love Stage while Izumi Sena is from EnStars.

*********

My sister is a genius and beautiful. Ever since she was young, she'd excel in anything.

I was already 2 years old when she was born, and had been the first one to witness her using magic.

I am a first born hence I never have experience interacting with other children until I turned 5. But before that, as a 2 year old child, I never knew how to act as a big brother to my little sister.

One day, after my lesson with mother, I visited my little sister with her. Mother saw a mess with the maids' work and reminded them with some few things. I left her scolding them and went to enter my little sister's room first.

I barely reached the doorknob with my tiptoe so I fell inwards with the door opening to a magical sight.

I fell and laid on the floor with a thump that I didn't realize my body hurt because of the strange and magical scene in front of me.

Around the crib of my little sister are small specs of lights fluttering in every direction. I had no idea what that was. So, my first reaction was to exclaim 'wow' and, hearing it, mother came in and helped me stand up when she saw my position.

I can still remember how mother went stiff and shock. She saw those small specs of lights and quickly pick up my little sister from the crib. She was very happy and immediately told father the moment he came home.

But their reactions were weird. They were happy one moment then the atmosphere became hard to breath in. That time, I thought while staring at my little sister on the crib, 'Is something bad going to happen?'

As soon as my little sister could walk and talk, father started giving her basic lessons together with me. Sometimes, she would attend my classes too at the age of three. Though it didn't matter whether she could understand or not, father wanted her to just simply listen and let her be.

I was 6 and she was 3 yet we act differently. Ironically, she was more mature as I was childish. Although sometimes, she would really become like the real child she is in front of desserts.