Chapter 19 : Hidden Relationship

I indulged myself into the tarts as I ride the carriage back to the academy. I know this would be my last for another few weeks. If lucky, I can sneak some into my mouth.

Well, I still have some other matters that I need to attend. I went to my lab room and kept the mythril stone inside a vault that is shrouded with my protection spell from possible accidents.

I also reported to our class teacher at the faculty. Fortunately, teacher only said worried concerns for me. Ah, they did tell the school about my little adventure, huh. Though, I guess, they didn't tell the whole reason.

On the way, I passed by the area where the medic team's base is located. So, I decided to pay a visit, in case Anna is there.

My hand stop on the air when I heard a strange sound coming out from the room.

Immediately, I hid my presence and enhanced my hearing. The sounds weren't anything but voices which I recognize.

"Sensei, please stop.."

"Hm? No need, right? Let's continue."

Aren't they Anna and... Gallion-sensei..?

My eyes squinted at the thought. In game, Travek Gallion is the teacher in charge of the medic team. He's a teacher who every students likes as he is approachable despite being devious. Students likes a friendly teacher, but this teacher tends to trick them into doing stuffs they usually avoid and, in the end, they had no choice but to accept their fate.

I don't know much information about him from the game, but in real life, he is still the same person as what his on game character is. Only... I know that he seems to be a mysterious character like Ruis. And that's all. No important keys to note.

But, this... should this really be happening in the game? I don't know if it's an event or what...

I stood stuck in front of the door while I continued eavesdropping. There is a tinge of red on my face as I continued listening. I couldn't move a muscle as my mind went to find what action should I take.

"Sensei! Don't please..!"

Anna pushed away the man who is embracing her. Her cheeks are being cupped to forcefully steady her for easy access on her lips before Travek Gallion kissed her lips.

She gasped and whimpered, her face red.

Recently, she have been close to this teacher. She was always tasked to do some things for the team with him. Gradually, their closeness became ambiguous to the point that the proper Anna is lulled into doing things she never thought she could do.

It was as if, she is being lured into a deathly trap. Like a marionette controlled by emotions.

Then, their closeness became intimate, starting from a small hug and a peck of kiss, it eventually became improper for what an unmarried lady and a bachelor with no engagement. What's more, he is a teacher and she is a student.

And lately, their small kisses became longer and longer until there is only one step to do which she always goes back into proper consciousness and hold him back.

"Why? In near future, I would propose a marriage to your family. I am already considered to be your future fiance."

Travek smiled slyly at the blushing Anna. Of course, this is just him teasing her. There is no way he would do that before getting married.

Still, he continued his kisses on her and squeezed her every soft parts as he resumed teasing her with words.

Anna doesn't know what to do but to be passive and accept his kisses despite mumbling once in a while to stop.

In a moment, Travek's sly and teasing eyes suddenly turned to sharply glanced at the door. His voice became dull and cold. His aura exuded a killing intent that anyone could feel.

"Who's there?"

Anna, in daze, softly glanced at the door too. She didn't understand what happened for Travek to suddenly stop.

In a while, the door opened slowly revealing a girl in blue dress and has an attractive silver hair. Her face empty of any emotions and was just simple looking at them.

The Ice princess is not only famous for her advanced Ice magic but also because of her expressionless face. It is certainly as what rumor said. The Ice princess is deserving of her title.

While in actual, Felice is only trying to calm her mind and as a result she produce this kind of reaction due to the reminders of her teachers.

Never show your weaknesses.

And to mask her panick, this trait of her has been honed in years.

I stepped inside the room while calmly looking at the embracing couple. Anna went out of her stupor and pushed herself away while arranging her deranged clothes.

My eyes dulled. Don't know why, but I feel cautious towards this teacher, especially when he is proving it through that glare he gives me.

I could tell that it is not because I interrupted their time, but I sense a deep hatred coming from him.

I have never meet this teacher more than three times including now. So, I don't know where that kind of deep hate comes from.

Anna quickly skipped beside me with a wry smile and a guilty face. She dragged me out of the room by hand and left the silent teacher in the room.

She brought me to the garden's pavilion where we could have a private talk. Scanning, I found no one nearby so I sat down with her and earnestly waited for her explanation.

She bit her lower lips and wringing her fingers together, she mustered up her courage and talk.

"I... I had been trying to talk to you about this... but, I couldn't take the chance."

Almost instantly, I remembered how Anna sometimes looked like she wanted to say something but didn't. So, this is what she is hiding.

"Although we are a student and teacher, we do like each other... it's just that, this is something that our society won't accept. Especially father... even if he propose to me, I doubt that with father's authority to my marriage, he wouldn't accept it. You know that father wants me to forge relationship with Harry, and that is impossible! I, I don't know anymore... lately, these emotions are overwhelming me that I can't think properly. It's like... it's like I am acting without thinking! This is too reckless. This is not me... Feli... Feli... help me.."

From the start, Anna held back her tears and when she grabbed my hand, she burst out crying in my hug.