Chapter 20 : Too much worries

I don't know what to say, but I silently comforted her as she continued pouring out her feelings. Sometimes I would hum as a respond and nod.

Regarding relationships between a man and woman, I was never the right one to advise. As her friend, I could only be with her and listen to everything and let her vent it all out. I even sacrificed myself when she squeezed my arm that it hurts to much.

"U..uhhhh... Sorry, sob, I, I am so sorry."

"It's alright."

"Uuuuuuhhh.... Feli~ I know some good place with sweets! I'll treat you there! Right now, I want to do what you had always called 'stress eating'!"

"Yes, yes. Here, wipe your face."

I handed her a handkerchief which she didn't hesitate to dab it on her face and wipe the tears away.

She somehow got back on her usual attitude, well, unless I would ignore the obvious evidence on her face that she is actually having some love troubles now.

It made me think of the game again.

Does this mean that Anna, although it's not a game anymore, is still destined to take at least one route and she had chosen Travek Gallion?

He is a hidden character and that must mean that she had triggered an event and led her to it, at least that is a common fact. Unlike main characters, hidden characters needs to be unlock by doing a quest or event.

I don't know anything about Anna that could led her to it, but thinking that she was able to hide this hidden relationship even from me, I wouldn't say that there is none.

Ahh... if that's so, then would my future doom's day is going to come due to some reason involving Travek Gallion?

Well... he did look at me with a hostile gaze. Did, did I do something? No. Of course not!

But why did he look at me like that?

As much as I want to know, I don't have necessary information to further conclude an idea. Now, I will just have to accompany Anna and later meet the old man.

Before Anna and I separated, I advised her to be more careful and not to think too hard about the situation. If there is anything major happened, or even a small thing, she should tell me and let me help.

Anna hugged me tight and rubbed her face on me.

"Ahh~ It's still Feli who is the best!"

She was reluctant to part with me, but I told her that I still have something important to do.

For now, I should gather information before making my actions. This could be very bad if I will not be careful and prepared for anything.

But before that, I think I should think how to survive my days with teacher Gaius...

I stand in front of a very heavy looking door. To come here, I took a path that is hidden from outsiders and only those who are allowed can come here. This is a false space that separates the whole building from the outside world.

Sticking my palm on the door, a magic circle appeared and it disappeared when it recognized me. It is like an RFID or finger print scanner that only recognizes registered people. This magic is actually a theory I had proposed to teacher before, and he was able to implement it in just a month as I was not able to do it myself, but now, I could.

Teacher Gaius is a special magic holder like me, but has no elements. And he is the only known powerful special magic holder, I became teacher Gaius' only student.