Chater 25 : Please (1)

It seems like lately, I've been having black outs and always find myself lying on the bed. I can't help but think that this has to do with Felice's berserk mode in game.

I remember how my mana suddenly got in chaos inside me but fortunately some kind of energy suppressed it.

I observed the necklace that I held in front my face.

This necklace is the one that teacher gave me. And even though I was struggling that time, I know that the energy suppressing the mana came from this.

Does that mean that teacher knows that this will happen to me? But why would teacher know?

That only means something. Whatever is happening to me, this body rather, is something that is bound to happen.

Whether it's Felice of the game, or me...

Now that I suspect teacher that he knows it, I can deduce that father knows it too. They might have never told me, but I know their collaborations together.

Ah, maybe this is why father is always worried and strict about me whenever magic and my safety is involve.

Then, there is some backstory of Felice other than berserking because of mana. There is a reason behind. And whatever it is, they don't want me to know about it. Or at least that's my impression.

I sat on my bed dazedly and glance around. It is still night time since it's dark outside. But how did I get here?

"You're awake."

"...!"

I was shocked by the sudden voice. But seeing that it is someone I know, I relaxed knowing that it is just Ruis.

By this, I can understand that it's this guy who helped me get inside my room.

"Ruis-sama, I'm grateful for your help. I don't know what would have happen if someone else saw me there..."

"It's nothing."

His gaze never left me which I intentionally avoided by looking at my hands on the lap as he sat down beside me.

He reached his hand to rub my head and I could feel the sudden rush of heat into my face. But I must remain calm.

And that almost faltered when his fingers tucked in a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you feeling fine now?"

"Y-yes..."

"Good."

"..."

Gosh! How am I supposed to react to this!? (///﹏///)

Eh? Right, right! Wasn't the last time we met was that time when we ,uh, kissed... Some scenes came rushing in my mind that I immediately brushed away.

Waah! Calm down, Felice! Why are you even remembering such a thing!?

Wait... is he also the one who changed my dress!? I'm wearing a night dress now and that only means I was really changed!

(///□///)

Ruis stands up from my side and before I knew it, he's already squatting in front of me. I don't want to assume things, but I can see concern on his face.

"What's wrong? Is something wrong?"

"Eh, I...- uhm, I..."

I didn't know what to do so my eyes just stayed on his face and... just look at him. His purple orbs makes me fall in trance and dazedly admire it.