Chapter 26 : Please (2)

Should I run or RUN!?

Well, whose legs and feet should I use to run when mine's all melted and trembling from the weird rhythmic sensation? (///⁰﹏⁰///)

"Nn.. ah~!"

I trembled when Ruis' fingers parted open my slit and partly entered a tip of his finger. It was slippery from how wet I was there.

Unconsciously, my body reacted too fast at loosening my legs and opening them for better access. Soon enough, I regained my thoughts and abruptly closed my legs, stopping the movement of Ruis' hand on my secret place... which I now barely recognize as a secret...

"Ru-Ruis-sama... this is... this is not good..."

Ruis still had a smile on his face despite the desire in his yearning eyes says otherwise. My throat felt dried up and couldn't resist to gulp.

He dipped his head down on me and licked me around my ears as he whispered swaying words to me.

"Why..? Don't my lady... feels good?" I heard him chuckle a little before proceeding to kiss me on my neck.

"Please, d-don't- ah... don't joke..."

Trying to prove his point, his fingers entered deeper this time, exploring each part in that shallow hole between my thighs.

"I am not joking though."

Soon my mind departed from my restraining thoughts and started to accept this frivolous addiction with moans escaping from my mouth.

His warm mouth never stopped kissing my neck to my breasts back to my parted lips where my whimpers are gradually turning louder, and louder.

A few moments have passed, I can feel a surge of feelings in my abdomen, wanting to let it out. I don't know what it is, but I wanted to release it. I feel like... I want to reach something I do not know.

Although I couldn't grasp what could that be, I somehow knew that I can only reach it if I surrender to this.

Ahh... I want to...

"Ah, ahh... nn, ah..."

My breathing was no longer normal and I was almost panting, matching his every thrusts of his finger.

Closing my eyes, I let out a pleasured gasp as a burst of warmth came out of me. My body arched from the sensation I am feeling.

Finally...

I have just realized that what actually happened was me cumming from all the pleasure.

Ruis have also slipped out his fingers out of me and stopped his movements on me. I look at him.

Sweat was formulating on his face while taking off his white shirt and buckling his belt off from his pants. I was somehow mesmerized by how tempting he looks right now.

Parted lips and eyes squinted in obvious hot desire. His wide broad shoulders and chest is bare to my eyes. And those ambiguous hands that didn't stop taking off his pants....

But my eyes was sucked unto those eyes that never left me. I stared at him in admiration as he does to me. Though I could still say that the word 'admiration' isn't the right term for us now.

I was pulled back from my wandering thoughts when he had already laid over and resumed his kisses.

Is... is this it?

I can still properly think that what I am doing with him now is something that I should prevent. But I...

I also... like it... (// -//-/)//