|A young lady|

Kinks. Kinks is defined as a sharp twist or curve in something that is otherwise straight, but to me it's defined as a person's sexual preference. What they're drawn to, what's their turn offs and turn ons, what makes them twitch and what puts them on edge, My name is Y/n I'm 18 years old. I live with my parents in their 2 million dollar home, they're never home they're always working or traveling together. I am the only daughter that lives with them my older sister and brother don't live with us anymore since they're already making twice as much money than our parents. What's my family business? Well it's not really a business it's more of a mafia, my father and mother run the towns of Busan and Seoul. They make money selling and buying things, but we won't get into that right now. Right now I have to go to school and be a regular teenager my father says, which I don't understand why? I was supposed to graduate high school 2 years ago. He knows I'm more advance than the other kids, but he puts me in this lame ass school, where we have to wear uniforms and act like well behaved kids. Mom also tells me I should smile more because maybe if I had more friends over I wouldn't be so bored. Why should I befriend these fake people who flaunt their Daddy's and Mommy's money? I don't care for money? I care about power. I'm not even supposed to be at such an expensive private school like this, but mom and dad bribed the dean then threatened his life if they didn't accept me. The pretty girls here already has plastic surgery done, "Daddy got me a new nose" like seriously that wasn't going to fix your insecurities you already have. I exit my chemistry class and head towards the schools abandoned library, no one ever goes in here, my dad said that he'll buy it for me and turn it into something amazing, but I like this old aesthetic vibe that's going on here. Everyone is scared to come to the library anyways ever since that sophomore committed suicide 2 years ago in here. Poor girl she wanted to be like everyone else instead of being herself, she became unhappy with her lifestyle and herself. I hear voices on the upper floor of the library.
???: jump for me baby, show me how much you really love me
??: yes I love you, but what if I die?
???:you won't, oh baby are you questioning my love for you?... jump Jungkook

All the girls he's ever been with has hurt him and taken his money, he's such a fool

All the girls he's ever been with has hurt him and taken his money, he's such a fool. And that girl that's next to him is Nacy, oh barf. I slowly start to lay out a bunch of card board boxes, some I stack on top of each other. She is still yapping about how he owes his life to her blah blah blah. Nacy pushes Jungkook from the third floor. Of course I'm recording the whole thing while she's doing so, Jungkook falls into the boxes.
Me:wow, Nacy you're a real piece of shit
Nacy: who's there?
The library is dark but enough sun passes through to get a good shot of her face and what she's done. I walk over to the boxes and see Jungkook laying there looking up at her, I reach my hand out towards him.
Me: Do you need some help?
He's a hopeless romantic, he slaps my hand away.
Jungkook: you're apart of the blood rose mafia, I don't need your help
I scoff and roll my eyes.
Me: we are not our parents
He gets up and dust himself off. He tries to walk away, but he hurt himself, he's limping.
Me: you know if you want a Dominate women, you should have gone for someone like me
Nacy: as if he'd go for someone of your standards, you're a fucking criminal
Me: I'm not, I'm just born into a family of criminals
Nacy: exactly, you're going turn out just like them
Me:you're right about that for sure, I don't deny it, but what about you? Aren't you born into a family that only makes 8 hundred thousand a year? My family makes so much more money than yours do a year
She stays silence.
Me:You claim Daddy gets you this and that, but where's your proof, I mean most of the things you get you return the next day to get your money back, you use people like dumb ass here to get what you want and keep it then say you earned it
I pull out a blunt and light it up, Jungkook stares at me like I'm some Queen to him.
Me: you know princess you claim you're a "Queen" all day everyday when in reality you're really not
Nacy: you're wrong I am a Queen and you're just a jealous little bitch
Me: yeah I am a bitch you're right
I whistle and two dog run to my side, I smirk at her.
Me: I hope you can run
The dogs growl and bark, they show their pretty little teeth to this low life in front of me. I smirk before saying the word to release my dogs after.
Me:attack.
They go full force after her, I never seen her run so fast before. I take in another puff of the blunt.
Jungkook:thanks...
Me: don't thank me I was simply doing this for myself, they'd tear down my library if another death happened in here
Jungkook hops up on a table near by, and tries his best to avoid eye contact with me.
Me:Jeon are you scared of me?
Jungkook: not even close
Me: then why won't you look at me?
Jungkook:I can see your black bra through your white school shirt
He removes his hoodie and tosses it to me.
Jungkook: put this on
Me: thanks... you wanna eat lunch with me?
Jungkook: uh sure...
The bell rings and Jungkook and I exit the library, of course he had his arm around me to support him. After a quick visit to the nurses office, Jungkook was put in a wheel chair.
Me: did you have to act that dramatic?
Jungkook: it's to much pressure on my hurt foot
Me: you sound like a cry baby to me
As we enter the cafeteria we hear a bunch of commotion and a crowd. A fight is breaking out between a junior and a sophomore. I roll my eyes until I see who it is, it's my cousin Jooheon.

🐰💜
This is the rewrite of this fanfic I want to make this better and have better writing in it. I wanted to add a lot of different characters and a lot of different povs in the future. Well anyways I hope you enjoy whats to come in the future.