Punish him |Taehyung|+21

A deep sigh leaves my mouth as the hot water hits my back. I smile to myself and touch the little purple marks they left behind. The memories of us together this week was something I'll always remember. Though Taehyung has been bratty lately and I don't understand why he's been really needy too. Jungkook has been bratty as well, Jimin is a angel. I don't want my story with them to end. A pair of hands grip my waist, I feel something hard against my back. His voice is so deep and smooth.

"Y/n, you left us all alone" Tae said, he bends me over. "Come on let's do a quickie Mommy" I stand up quickly and push him against the glass door. My hand wraps around his neck, "no" I said releasing his throat. He whimpers, his skin beautiful and kissed by the sun, oh how I love his hypnotizing eyes. They catch you and it becomes hard to resist him, Taehyung large delicate hands trace their way down my body, then fall on my hips. Taehyung brings soft kisses to my neck, I shiver from his kiss and exhale deeply. The water makes his chest shine, looking into his eyes. I noticed the deep lustful stare, quickly I move away from him by sliding past him. He tries to grab me, but I'm to quick for him. I take ahold of his wrist and lead him to the bench that's in the shower. I sit down and pat my lap. Taehyung is confused, he stumbles and grunts as he lands in my lap with his soft stomach laying over my thighs.

"You just don't seem to listen today baby" I said with a stern voice. He doesn't say anything. He's waiting for my next move. He's nervous but excited, his heart is pounding rapidly. I can nearly feel it through his whole body.

"Do you trust me?" I said, he nods and holds my hand closest to him tightly. With my other hand I can't help it, my fingers trace his thigh softly. Then up to his plump bottom, raising my hand up slightly then bringing it down. Then I bring my hand up a little higher and strike his ass a little harder earning a soft grunt from him, I feel his cock starting to twitch against my thigh. He's enjoying this. Again I repeat the same action, but progressively getting harder with every strike, his ass is pretty and red.

"M-Mommy!" He moans, why does him saying that make my heart race so fast. Taehyung why are so pretty like this to me? Why do I enjoy dominating you? You don't even fight back, is it because he is as twisted as I am. Getting off to his pain as I punish him, he seems to love it moaning every time I strike him.

"How many was that?" I said growling, he looks back up at me and I see he's desperate for more.

"E-Eight, Mommy" Taehyung said gripping my hand tightly and rubbing his thighs together to feel friction.

Only I can make him feel this good, I don't even want him satisfying himself without my permission. I pull him up from my lap and push him down on the bench. His eyes are blown out, he's so gorgeous. My fingers wrap around his cock and I start pumping my hand violently, he clutches his hands over his mouth and raises his hips up in the air towards me. Giving me more of view of his shaking body, some of his moans and whimpers slip through.

"Shhhh, don't wake the others baby, don't let them ruin our moment together" I said to Taehyung. He nods his quickly and holds his hands over his mouth tighter. A raspy moan escapes my mouth.

"Baby boy do you wanna breed mommy?" His eyes dart at me with desperation. "Fine but make it quick I have things to do" I said releasing his cock from my grip. I squat over his cock, he looks at me with blushing cheeks.

"Mommy wants you to slide it inside her" I said while looking at him in the eyes, he gulps. He grabs his harden cock then slides it up and down my slit to get his cock nice and wet. He was going to moan as he slide himself in, until I silenced him by wrapping my fingers around his throat. Taehyung bites his lower lip with hooded eyes. He makes me plant myself on my knees and slow thrust his cock into me while trying desperately to hold onto me. This is still a punishment. Pinning his wrist made his eyes go wide. I was taking his favorite thing to do to me, which is to touch me. Taehyung eyes grew more and more needy as I denied him from touching me or kissing me. His eyes are glossy, he's going to beg for me to let him touch me.

"Y-Yn~" he mumbles, I slap his face, but not to hard. Just to give him a little shock. I don't like that he said my name, I love it when he calls me mommy or master. It drives me insane.

"You call me by my correct name" I said holding my hips still. Forcing a stop to his thrust, I've never seen him so eager before, he's begging to be touched or to touch...his body screams it. He's addicted to this and I might just be too. Tears begin to form in his beautiful brown eyes, he lowers his hips back down onto the bench. His bottom lip quivers.

"P-please Mistress let me touch you" he said softly looking into my eyes, that broken pleading look..I love it. I release my grip around his wrist and he sits up. Taehyung wraps my body in his arms, as he pulls my body closer. Placing his hands on my ass, he pushes my lower half closer to his body slowly. Back and forth, I can feel him angle his cock. He drags his cock against my wall.

He repeats the same motion, he drags his thick cock against my wall. The way he has me angle, with my thighs squished together and my clit rubbing against his pubic bone. The friction is driving me insane, why does he know how to use his cock so well? He whimpers in my ear and he lays me on my back never removing his cock from me. Taehyung throws my legs over his shoulders and starts thrusting harshly, pulling me closer he closes the gap between us. I'm going to cum, I feel it. My clit being stimulated by this beautiful man's pubic bone. I close my eyes and start shaking and cumming all over his cock. It's like a white light washes over my body follow by jerking motion of my body cumming down from us euphoria. Durning my orgasm my puss clenched around his cock tight causing him his spilling his hot cum inside me, painting my velvet walls white. His thrust are like little spasms, such a needy baby boy.

I run my fingers through his hair and kiss his face. I praise him for taking his punishment well. He lets my legs fall and he lays on me, he lays on top of me. Making sure his cum stays inside me.

"You're all mine mommy" he said rocking himself slowly inside me pushing his cum deeper inside me.

Oooo a Taehyung moment okay gurrrrl''♡♡''♡♡''