|Needy|+21

It's been 5 months since I left that safe house, I was found by this small gang that call themselves king Dragon. They are the sweetest people I've met the leader is this man named Jackson Wang he came from China. He's taken me in and brought me to their "HQ" which is just a abandoned mall in the middle of the woods. They've cleaned it up and made it look so nice. Surprisingly they were able to get the water on.
Jackson:Y/n let's go out today!
Me:no maybe tonight, you know I don't like going out durning the day
Jackson:oh come on you little vampire
He pulls me up and out of bed, I smacks his hand.
Me:this is called kidnapping!
Mark: Hey! It's not kidnapping if you're family
Me:shut up you're not helping ahhh! Someone helpppp
Bam: Jackson leave her be we all got hangovers except you dude
Jackson: I can't help that I'm immune to it means I'm just better than everyone
JB:it means your a psycho, now shut it

I chuckle as he pouts at me, I roll my eyes and get up. I quickly get dressed.

Me:ugh where are we going?
Jackson:we are going to the mall
Me:but we're already here, what nice trip...time for a nap

Jackson grabs me and drags me outside, I hiss as the sun hits my skin.

Jackson: oh calm down drama Queen it's just some vitamin D
Me:not the D I want

He gasp and hits my shoulder.

Jackson:little pervert, hurry up and get on your motorcycle. We need to go or we will be late

We start them up and start heading out to the main road, it takes us about 45 minutes to arrive at the mall he wanted to go too. He drags me around every store, but he brings me into this one store that's full of...sex toys.

Me:Why are we in here?
Jackson:well my girlfriend is coming over and she wanted to try new things, so I'm getting the supplies...feel free to get yourself something

I roll my eyes at him and separate from him, I walk into the vibrator section. My cheeks burn hot looking at all these things displayed on the wall. I touch one and it immediately starts buzzing, I panic and press buttons to make it stop, but the vibration gets louder. Slender fingers come into my view and switch it off, I look at him...he looks like one of the guys I've been dreaming about.

he looks like one of the guys I've been dreaming about

His eyes are so serious, but beautiful.
Jungkook: do you need some assistance?
Me:y-yeah, could you help me?
Jungkook:what are you looking for doll?

I stutter, but speak as clear as I can. He chuckles and points to something tiny. He picks it up and places it in my hand. It starts to pulse in my hand.

Jungkook: this is a small and doesn't make much sound, it doesn't have intense vibration like the one you just did, you want a vibrating dildo or maybe just a wand?

I nod my head and he takes the small looking egg vibrator from my hand. He brings me to another section. He pulls a medium size dildo with a thrusting setting, he turns it on and I watch it move.