|Kiss me|

Tae has been avoiding me, I understand why. I hurt his heart. Jimin and Jungkook are out doing things for their fathers, so Tae and I are stuck in school together. He's been talking to other girls to get me jealous, but I'm to strong minded for such pettiness. Their laughs fill the classroom while I lean back in my chair. Tae plays with their hair and they bat their eyes, boredom takes over me. I stand up and take my leave. I wonder the hall aimlessly then I hear it, a soft tune being played. I follow the beautiful music to the theater. A boy is on stage playing the piano. I can't see his face, but with every note he hits I take a step closer. Why does this sound so familiar? As I climb the stage I noticed no one is in here. Just him and I, as I draw closer to him he turns his head to the side. I can only see a beautiful smile because his hair covers his eyes. I'm just inches away from him, he stops playing and turns around. He's so quick, he shoves me to the floor and climbs on top of me. He grips my wrist tightly and pins them down to the floor. He chuckles.

Yoongi: You know how long I've been waiting for you to come back to school? I can't touch you when you're on Jeon property

He squeezes my wrist tighter to hurt me, I wince and stare at him with hate in my eyes.
Me:what do you want?
Yoongi: I want you to come home to me.
Me: never. In your fucking dreams you psycho.
Yoongi:I have this whole school surrounded baby, those girls with Tae are mine...with one text I'll have him disappear...
Me: you hurt me and cheat on me, why should I go back huh? Why? So you can put me through all that pain again? You fucking freak
Yoongi:somewhere inside that cold little black heart of yours I know you still have love for me
Me: you're a demon...you've hurt the innocent and kill for sport...you're a wolf in sheep's clothing....

Yoongi: you're coming home with me

He quickly pulls something out of his pocket and stabs me with it.
Yoongi: now you're going to be very clumsy and you're going to seem drunk, you better hold onto me baby
Me:D-Don't call me tha...
My vision starts to distort and my body feels lose. Yoongi picks me up and places me in a wheelchair.
Me:wha-what are you doing?
Yoongi: I gave you a nice drug so you won't struggle with me
Me:pussy...won't even face me like a man? Hmmm you know I'll kick your ass
Yoongi: we both know how strong I am princess. I knew you'd follow the song I played, it was the song I made for us on our 6 month of being together.
Again my vision starts to act up, the lights intensifies and his voice starts to change. What did he inject me with? My limbs are going numb.
Taes pov
I step out of the classroom and head outside to get some air, where is Y/n? I open up my Instagram and scroll through it. Why are all these girls obsessed with every new guy that come to this school. Let's see who's the new obsession of the week. I go to my search bar and type in sickly.news<3. A another student bumps my shoulder while pushing a girl in a wheelchair pass me. There's blurry images of the new kid at this school. I click through them then read the comments. "He so hotttt!" "Guys what grade is he in?! I want to meet him!" "Where's he from?" "He has royal blood" even though these photos are blurry the person looks very familiar. I reload the page and a new photo was posted. Immediately I click on it. My heart stops. The comments start flooding in "Ugh! Of course Y/n has to be the first one to grab his attention!" "Why is she in a wheelchair? Is she weak now?" "No, she's doing it for attention" "what a whore" "his name is Yoongi" as I look up I see a black car parked in the front and people throwing Y/n into the car. Yoongi and I make eye contact, he smiles and waves before getting in the car. I run towards the gate of the school, I pull out my camera and start to take pictures of the license plate.
Me:Fuck!
I kick over a trash can next to me. I call Jungkook.
Jungkook:hello? I thought you were mad at-
Me:he took her
Jungkook:what?...who?
Me:Yoongi took Y/n!
Jungkook is silent, then he screams.
Jungkook: where was he?
Me:he was right under our noses, in our school for who knows how long...he's plastered all over the schools social media, he did something to her...he had her in a wheelchair, but I got the license plate number
Jungkook: do we have anyone who would even help us find her
Me:yeah, I know someone who's good with computers.... Get a message to Jimin
Jungkook:he's at a funeral right now
Rain begins to pour down and I try to swallow the lump in my throat.

 Get a message to JiminJungkook:he's at a funeral right nowRain begins to pour down and I try to swallow the lump in my throat

Me: we need to get a message to him and then we need to go see Hoseok
Jungkook: we are moving him in armored truck...he's gotten more dangerous
Me: we will meet up at my place
Jungkook:I'll send someone to Jimin so he knows what's going on
Me: we need to start thinking of a plan because we can't rush in today
Jungkook: why?
Me:Yoongi is smart and is always a step a head
I bite my lower lip and sigh.
Me:if things go sideways for us we will all need a back up plan too
Jungkook:are you saying to leave Korea if things go bad?
Me:yes, I have to go...let's gather our information and get started on our plans
I hang up the phone and call up my help.
Y/ns POV
I wake up in a room with my arms chained to the bed. I scoff. My eyes wonder the room, my clothes have been changed and my hair has been done.

I see Yoongi sitting in a chair across the room

Yoongi: hey beautiful
Me:let me out
Yoongi chuckles.
Yoongi:I'm not stupid baby
He gets up from the chair and walks over to me, he sits on the bed and stares at me.
Yoongi:you're not going to get away from me again
Me:why? Why the fuck do you want me huh? You could have anyone in this world, you proved that point when you were screwing! My ex best friend! You also tried killing me more than once!
Yoongi:I wasn't trying to kill you it was warning what I could to you and "friends" If you didn't obey me because I care for you
Tears start to fall from my eyes.
Me: you don't care! You never did! All you ever did was cause me pain! And for what?! To make me-
Before I could finish he cuts me off with a soft kiss, it wasn't forceful or to make me shut up. It was a genuine kiss. My heart is racing and my mind is panicking, I turn my head to the side to break the kiss.
Yoongi:do you know what today is?
Me:no
Yoongi: our anniversary, I mean you are my wife after all...
Me:our marriage was never real, I never signed the papers
Yoongi: you'd be surprise what forging someone's signature could do for you
He brushes my hair out of my face.
Yoongi: kiss me Y/n
If I play along maybe he will let me out of these chains. I stare deeply into his dark eyes.
Me: let me touch you...
He comes down and kisses my cheek then whispers in my ear.
Yoongi: I will, but you'll have to wear this.
He brings out a black leather collar with chains on it and has sliver balls on the inside.
Me: why?
Yoongi: it's something I stole from your dear brother Namjoon, it can only be unlocked by me, it has nice little gps on the inside of it along with a shocking feature if you disobey or try to run from me.
So that's why those sliver balls are one the inside. They're so tiny they look tongue piercings balls.
Me:what am I a dog?
Yoongi: no but you are my property and I expect you to behave when I leave or when I take you on business with me
He places the collar around my neck and I hear him lock it. He reaches for my chains and unlocks them. I rub my wrist and look at him.

Yoongi:what?Play along Y/n you have too

Yoongi:what?
Play along Y/n you have too. I smirk at him.
Me:Didn't you want me to kiss you?
I climb on top of him and kiss him, his hands travel down to my waist. I can smell his cologne, my hands travel down to his shirt then I remove it. He lays backs and watches me take off my clothes. I'm good at pretending especially with him.

🖤Mmmmh y'all let me know what you think🖤