|Rivarly|

I push people out of my way, Jooheon is getting his ass kicked by this senior kid. I don't take long to react, I immediately push the senior off of him then hit the kid right on the jaw. He stumbles back and spits blood.
???:stupid little bitch stay out of my way!
He slaps me, the crowd goes silent. People whisper among the crowd. I scoff and look him dead in the eyes, I ball my fist up and put them near my cheeks.  I specialize in all types of fight techniques one of them being my favorite MMA. I side kick his ribs, front kick his stomach and spin kick his face. He falls to the floor, he's out cold. As I look to the crowd people have fear in their eyes.
Me: does anyone else want some?
I spit at him and help Jooheon up, he's angry.
Jooheon: I didn't need your help
Me: it looks like you did, you were getting your ass kicked
The crowd begins to separate as teachers start swarming in, Jungkook and I rush towards the lunch line and grab our food. I hate this fucking place, I wish dad would have let me graduate early. But then who would save my relatives?
???: are you fucking kidding me? You couldn't get me a more expensive ring?
??: I'm sorry...
???:you're sorry? Ha bullshit
??: Jeongyeong
Jeongyeong: I don't want to hear it Jimin
His soft pale skin,his cute like hands look like marshmallows. Jungkook looks at me, it's like he wants me to save him too. I shake my head, Jungkook then kicks my leg softly. Ugh fine. I shove some people out of my way and go towards them.
Me: Hey how about not be fucking rude and be happy he thought about you while buying this
I grab Jimins wrist and hide him behind me.
???: do we got a problem?
Me: I think we do
Jimin: Jeongyeong I'm so-
Me:don't apologize to her, she didn't appreciate this beautiful ring you got her
I pick the ring up off the ground and throw it at her. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. She whistles at Jimin. Jimin is clinging onto my shirt, he's scared of her.
Me: he's not a dog you bitch
Jeongyeong: well he isn't your property, he's mine to use whenever I want
Me: okay he's a human being not some fucking piece of meat, he has feelings unlike you
She pushes me.
Me: are you sure you want to do that again? I'm pretty sure you saw what I just did earlier, if you don't want another nose job again you better back up or I'll give you something to whine about
Jeongyeong leans in close to me and whispers to me.
Jeongyeong: you can have my leftovers
Jimins hand travels to the front of my waist, he pulls me back slowly.
Jimin: thank you....
Me: don't be scared from now on, I'm here to protect you
His cheeks flush red and his eyes sparkle with amazement. He's cute. What am I saying?! I'd never think about someone like that, what's wrong with me. I pinch my arm to make sure I'm not dreaming, why of all of a sudden I started melting to the submissive ways of two boys. I can see Jungkook getting irritated because of Clingy Jimin,  everywhere I went today Jimin followed and Jungkook did as well. Like love sick puppies. I'm sitting in my last period by the back door of class, Jungkook and Jimin are sitting two rows ahead of me. Then he enters Kim Taehyung, he rushes to his seat which is next to mine.
Taehyung: I'm sorry I'm late I got busy with student council
Me:you're fine TaeTae
He places his hand on my thigh, I continue to smile and look up at the board. My hand slowly slides on top of his, he whimpers. I slide up his sleeve and with my wooden ruler I slap his wrist. No one pays attention to us. Again I slap his wrist. His punishment for being late, he looks at me with his beautiful eyes.
Taehyung: I'm sorry Y/n it won't happen again
He tries to free his hand from my grip, he gets two more swift slaps to the wrist. His eyes start to water a bit, immediately I began to kiss the spots I've hit gently. The bells rings and I get my bag ready to go. Jimin and Jungkook surround my desk.
Jungkook: do you want hang out at my place?
Me:um is your dad going to be home?
Taehyung: Y/n who are these guys?
He places his hand on my shoulder. He's getting jealous.
Me: look I'd love to hang out with everyone here, but we are all from different mafias and our parents hate each other
Taehyung:that sucks anyways let's go Y/n
Jimin grabs my wrist before Tae could start pushing me out the door.
Jimin: we can go to my tree house
Jungkook:what are you 5?
Me:that sounds perfect let's go

💜🐰 it's short I know but then next one will be longer