|Sub|

AN/ this chapter is a little boring if you'd like you can skip this chapter It's also a short chapter

All this damn fighting between the boys needs to stop, Jungkook is shouting,Tae throwing things and Jimin just sitting there ignoring them. I've been at Jungkooks house for three weeks now and this is what's been going on. Just a bunch of damn fighting. Tae hasn't been able to forgive Jungkook. Jungkook hasn't been able to play nice either. He taunts Tae. While they've been fighting Jimin and I have gotten closer. I text him to come to my room, Jimin enters the room in his pajamas pants and black shirt. He jumps on the bed next to me and immediately gets under the blankets to cuddle me. He buries his face into my neck. His hands travel to my waist to pull me closer to him.
Jimin: you smell so nice, it's intoxicating.

Jimin: how's your wound feel?Me: it feels better, doesn't hurt as bad as it did in the beginningJimin:You know tomorrow we need to go to school, they've been calling for all of us to return

Me: it feels better, doesn't hurt as bad as it did in the beginning
Jimin:You know tomorrow we need to go to school, they've been calling for all of us to return...they do know that we all got into a "accident"
Me:but it's been so nice to be so close to you and to lay around like this
Jimin: do I make you soft? This is not the same Y/n I met in the beginning...
Me: maybe because I trust you...
I lift his head up and plant a soft kiss on his lips, he kisses back.
Jimin: you taste good
He licks my lips, I open my mouth. His tongue glides against mine. My hand creeps it's way under his shirt. His skin feels so soft against mine, Jimin has been wanting me to do this. He is so sexy, I love the way he reacts to the way I touch him. Jimin gets on top of me. His kisses and my lips then travels down to my breast. I stop him.
Me: wait...
Jimin:I'm sorry
Me: I don't want anymore fighting...Tae and Jungkook fight constantly... why would I want you to be the reason they fight more...
Jimin:I understand mistress
He kisses my neck, cheek and then plants a soft kiss on my lips. He lays his head on my stomach.
Jimin: you're so beautiful, like a goddess...hiding her true form... the eyes on you are dangerous, I can't help but to get sucked inside them...
His words are true, I am beautiful...but I like hearing him describe me. His silky smooth hair falls in face, I love his innocence even though his inner self is far from it. His eyes are like doe eyes, so deep and dark. I think I love his smile most of all.

Me:Jimin what do you want to do after high school?Jimin sighs deeply and takes a second before answering

Jimin sighs deeply and takes a second before answering.
Jimin: being successful in my fathers work, he wants me to take after him when he passes away, continue the family "business"
He furrows his eyebrows.

Jimin: being successful in my fathers work, he wants me to take after him when he passes away, continue the family "business"He furrows his eyebrows

Jimin: but...I'd like to turn the blood money have into good money...I don't want to be like him, I'd love to have my own business too.
Me: well we may be our parents children, but doesn't mean we are them. I want to  be like my sister, making my own money, having my own business too. Maybe something small and not so dangerous. A flower shop,crafting store, animal shelter, etc.
Jimin: you don't want nothing big?
Me: as much as they would love me to be like them...I just want a simple life
Jimin kisses my stomach. A knock on the door disturbs our intimate moment.
Jungkook:Y/n?
He opens the door, Jimin doesn't dare to budge. Jungkook enters and smiles.
Jungkook: playing without me Jimin?
I look at him with confusion.
Jungkook: Jimin talks in his sleep...
Jungkook locks the door behind him.
Jungkook:Just so Tae won't burst in, we don't need him fighting with two of do we?
Jungkook crawls into the bed next to me.
Jungkook:we're going to a party tonight
Me: what party?
Jimin: well we are having you crash it
Me:making me the center of attention?
Jungkook:of our attention
Me: oh barf, so cheesy
I roll my eyes at him. Jungkook lays his head on my chest, I run my fingers through his hair. He smiles and hums softly.
Me: are you okay with this?
Jungkook: I don't mind sharing you...I know it's terrible to say.
Jimin: but it's better than fighting
Jungkook: it's just Tae isn't the one who likes it...
I bite my lower lip, He's in love with me. I hurt him. I'm sorry Tae, but I can't get attached to any of you. I love to have my fun , but I can't put them in harms way. Jungkook looks deeply into my eyes and plants a soft kiss on my lips.
I will be their pain....