|Heart Breaker|

I quickly gather my things, I stare at the women I haven't seen in years dress into a black dress of my mine and wears the mask I had on.
Me:Hirai
Hirai:You had the man I wanted but you gave him up so easily to me,why?
Me:It's better to know your own worth than to validate yourself through boys, they're boys not men...
I slip on my maids shoes and pull her mask over my face. Then button up the maids dress to my neck. I chuckle.
Hirai:what?
Me:I look like a old women in the maids uniform
She smiles and pauses. We both can hear foot steps coming down the hall. I lift the body off the floor and toss her into the closet then rush to Hirai side pretending to sip up her dress. The door is kicked opened by Yoongi. My heart pounds against my chest.
Yoongi:What's taking so long?! My father was talking my ear off for 30 minutes
Me:The zipper was stuck, I'm sorry master
He immediately grabs her wrist and drags her out. I scramble and open the window. I'm on the side of the house bushes and trees tower over me. With the things that have been provided to me in the purse I make my escape through the woods. I trip and get scratched by the plants and trees. I don't dare look back, my lungs hurts from running, but I keep moving. I hear water streaming near by. I've been running for 20 minutes until I hear a loud siren go off. He knows. I need to keep running. I've made it to the stream of loud water. The water is rushing and everything is dark. The rivers rushing waters frighten me but nothing frightens me more of going back to him. I cross the raging water with struggle, I'm chest deep trying to fight the water. Every movement is a struggle. It feels like it gets deeper as I cross. I'm only half way across, a rock slips from under my feet. My head goes under water. My heart races from panic and anxiety, water fills up my mouth and nose. I panic as I try to come up for air, my faces comes up from the water. I try to take in the air, but get taken under again. It hurts my throat, I want to cough and take in air. Again my head reaches the surface and take in air. With all the panic and water washing over me everything begins to blur. I swear I can see someone on the other side reaching for me. The water takes me under completely and water fills my lungs. Everything is fading then all I can see is black. My chest hurts. My body is numb. It seems I can't wake up from this void. It feels as if I'm sitting in the dark,cold,naked and afraid. This is not a dream I can't just force myself awake. Someone save me, someone help me...bring me out of this comatose state. I want to feel warmth, I'm fearless in front of other but this is what I fear....death, I fear death. I hear a voice in the distance.
???:wake up please...
???:stop disturbing her she needs rest.
???:we need to go.
Who's voice is that? I stand in the void, it like I'm surrounded by a giant puddle, but I slowly start walking. Sound of the water splashing under my feet echo.
???:it's been two weeks...why hasn't she woken up?!
???:s-sir she's in a coma...I don't know when she'll wake up
???:fuck!
I'm in a coma...I keep walking into the dark void. I want to wake up, I scream at the top of my lungs, but no one can hear me.
???:we have to move her body.
???:we can move her to the safe house
???: it's been two months how'd he find us?!
???: I don't know but we need to move her soon
I chase and chase the voices that echo through the void. But I'm starting to hear them less and less, it aches my heart. These people care about me, who are they? I keep walking what feels like eternity. Will I ever get where I need too?
???: it's been 4 months since she's been in a coma
???:Y/n please wake up
My name? My name is Y/n. It's Y/n. I smile to myself. Bright lights begin to shine through. What is this. I take in air into my lungs. It smells of lavender and roses, I twitch my fingers.I attempt to open my eyes, they feel so heavy. My eyes flutter open, the sun is shining through the window. I can't feel my legs, come on wiggle your toes. My body feels like it was out order for months now. I curl my toes, it feels like static in my feet. Picking my head up I can see I'm in a room hooked up to an IV. After a few attempts of trying to move my limbs I was successful. As I place my feet on the floor and walk, I noticed how weak my body has become. With every unstable step I let out a frustrating sigh. I make it to the door, I open the door quickly and quietly. The hallway is huge. As I make my way down I can hear people talking.
???:what should our next move be?
??: our parents are disappointed in us
????:they won't help us anymore and her being gone from his side has triggered a war between all our families
??: we are not turning her over to him, especially how he made an example out of her replacement
I slowly walk into eyes view of them. All heads turn.
??:Y/n...
Me:who are you?