Him| Part 2|

I could have worn pants or a blazer, but no...mom wanted me to wear this stupid fucking dress. Yes it is cute, but not my style. Yoongi breaks the awkward silence.
Yoongi: You have a very nice home
Me:yes I suppose, built off blood money...
He chuckles and smiles.
Yoongi:well that's expected in a mafia family, my home to was built off blood money, especially when we're kids all we know is how to get blood money
Me: not me...
Yoongi:you've never hurt anyone before? Use your family's money to get what you want
Me:I have
Yoongi:it's okay I'm not judging, I bought a few companies myself with my fathers money and put the company under my name
Me: I don't care, all I want is to live alone with my pets and that's it
Yoongi: you don't seek out love?
Me: I don't have time for that
Yoongi: you never know a certain someone might come along and you'll want them forever
Me: I don't know about that...it's just useless to me
I sigh deeply and kick off my heels I was wearing, stupid things.
Yoongi: you know you don't have to wear these clothes right?
Me:if I don't my mother will beat me into oblivion, she's always saying "you're a young lady" wear this, wear that, girls don't play with knives, girls marry into a rich family to make their family proud, well I say bullshit to all that, I'll do what I want.
Yoongi chuckles at me once more.

Me: what's so funny?Yoongi: you're really different, I thought you'd be Daddys little spoiled Brat or at least have a sign of plastic surgery or something, but from what I can see you are the most beautiful and unique girl I've ever seen, all natu...

Yoongi: you're really different, I thought you'd be Daddys little spoiled Brat or at least have a sign of plastic surgery or something, but from what I can see you are the most beautiful and unique girl I've ever seen, all natural and funny to, you don't give a fuck.
Me: my Dad raised me while my mother was out working and help bringing money in, they would switch off a lot with me so I could have them both, but my dad I got along more than my mother and I, my father does favor my brother and I more.
Yoongi: so you're a tomboy mafia daughter?
Me: yes and you are?
Yoongi: I'm Min Yoongi, my family has royal blood running through my veins, my father and I really have never seen eye to eye only when it comes to bringing in more money and military weapons for the family. We live in the mountains in a very royal traditional home, our home is a family home, I must marry into royal family.
Me: why not build your own home and live in it? Why do what they say
Yoongi: same reason why you listen to your mother
Me:why are you here?
Yoongi: are families seem to know each other
Me:I would've remembered you
Yoongi: you know my mother
Me: Do I?
Yoongi: yes she use to watch you as well when you were a kid, then she passed away
Me: I don't recall...I'm sorry
Yoongi: it's okay you were a child I don't except you to remember everything when you were so small
I sigh deeply, but we get interrupted by my brother Namjoon.
Namjoon:you shouldn't bring up things that don't need to be remembered boy.
My eyes wonder to a opened door that leads to my brothers room. All I could see is his dark figure, but can't make out his face. Namjoon emerges from the dark with a cold glare.
Yoongi: the older "brother"
Namjoon: Y/n do you know what Yoongis family does for a living?
Me: I assume what we do
Namjoon: not even close to what we do, their family....they're freaks.
Yoongi: you're one to talk, how about you and those things in your computer, you're a creep
Me:don't talk to my brother that way! He's weird but don't call my brother a creep....
Namjoon:stay out of it Y/n
Yoongi:what? Is she to young to understand? Why has your family kept this a secret from her? She deserves to know
Namjoon:you better keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you.
Me:what's he talking about Namjoon?

Namjoon: you will find out soon when they are ready to tell you Me: why not tell me now?Namjoon: because you're to young to understandMe:what do you think you're protecting me from something, you keeping me in the dark isn't going to do anyone goo...

Me: why not tell me now?
Namjoon: because you're to young to understand
Me:what do you think you're protecting me from something, you keeping me in the dark isn't going to do anyone good!
Namjoon: you see what you've done?
He glares over at Yoongi.
Yoongi: what leading her to the truth?
Our conversation gets interrupted because of the maid that summons us to the dining room, the elders talk while the rest of us sit in silence. That night I couldn't sleep, as I laid in bed with my thoughts flooding my mind I felt eyes on me. I scan the room and see a dark figure sitting in my chair for my studies.
Yoongi: hey
Me: what the fuck
Yoongi: what?
Me: your family left a long fucking time ago and so did you, why the hell are you in my room?
Yoongi: well not to be a creep
I turn on my lamp near my bed.
Me: to late for that, I could've fucking stabbed you, what's wrong with you? I have a fucking front door you know
Yoongi: I used the window
Me: I'm on the third floor
Yoongi: I climbed
Me:what are you spider man?
He laughs at my sarcasm.
Yoongi: I come from a royal mafia family and you are mafias lord daughter, Daddy's money can show you anything
Me: I don't use "Daddy's money" for my skills my mother,father,brother, sister, uncle and aunt trained me, so think again before you think I use "Daddy's money" for skills like mine...
Yoongi: so head strong and opinionated I like it
Me:why are you here?
Yoongi stands up and walks over to my bed, he tosses a folder onto my bed in front of me.
Yoongi: read this and it will tell you what secrets they've been keeping from you
Snatching the folder up, I open it quickly. My eyes widen and my blood boils at the first big words I see. When I looked back up Yoongi was gone.

Sorry that took so long to update, but if you want more flashbacks let me know.