|My Weakness|

I wake up tangled in silk black sheets, my hair dyed a different color, my arm bandaged. My eyes roam the room, large portraits of me hang on the wall. Tae enters the room with a busted lip and a bruised cheek. I sigh deeply. He stares at me for a second then places a small tray of food on the bed side table. Before he could leave I grab his hand.
Me:Tae what happened?
Tae: nothing...
I pull him on top of me. The more I look at his face the more I noticed how beat up he is. It hurts my chest, but makes me furious.
Me: who did this to you?
He tries to get up, I switch our position. Tears begin to swell up in my eyes.
Me: who did this?
My voice is shaky and my heart hurts, he wipes my tear that falls from my eye.
Tae: please don't cry
Me:w-who?...
Tae:Hoseok...
I lift his shirt and see fresh cuts all across his chest, I grip the bed sheets beside his head. I hate myself for allowing this to happen. Why am I so weak? I get off of him. I curl up into a ball and silently cry. He wraps his arms around me and soothes me.
Tae: he's gone...
Me:who?
Tae: They took Jungkook...
Me: no...
Tae: but we have Hoseok, my father new they were coming for you Y/n
Taes father loves me as his own, durning the hard times he helped my family. Well for his mother...she passed away when he was born, but the way he talks about her, she sounds like a wonderful women. Enough thinking Y/n get focused.
Me: where is Hoseok?
Tae: he's with Jimin in the basement
Me:why is he here?! He's to gentle and soft for this!
I throw the sheets off of me and rush down to the basement. I slide open the metal door, I can hear screaming. I can hear tools hitting the metal tray. Hoseok is laid out on a table and strapped in like a mental patient. Jimin towers over him with a scalpel in his hand.
Jimin: you hurt my pretty flower... so it's now time for you to suffer ten times worse
Hoseok: you're just as sick as her ex
Jimin chuckles and smiles sweetly while gripping the scalpel tightly.
Jimin: you don't know the half of it, but I won't hurt her like you've said he has, I actually value and appreciate her presence, I also love the way she taste on my tongue
Hoseok: when I get out of this, I will tell him everything
Jimin: I think it's funny that you think you'll be escaping and what will you tell him? How much Tae and I can make her cum?
Jimin is very possessive and so is Tae.
Hoseok:she belongs to Yoongi!
Jimin: if I keep hearing you say that over and over I will cut out your tongue then remove your vocal cords
Hoseok: you don't even know how to
Jimin: well mother is a certified surgeon , she took me into every operation she did, growing up around that you'll learn a few things
Hoseok: I wonder if Y/n will think you're a monster
Jimin: she won't find out
I walk over to Jimin and snatch the scalpel out of his hand then stab it into Hoseok thigh.
Me: they can come as they are to me and I will still care for them.
Did I really just say that? Am I starting to feel some type of way towards them? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know my heart is confused.
Me: where's Jungkook?
I grab a torch and start lighting the end of the scalpel.
Me: in a few seconds this is going to get very hot, anything hot can close up a opened bloody wound, it speeds up the process. So I'll ask you again, where's Jungkook?
Hours go by, Hoseok is a hard one to break so I decided to bring in someone for him.
Minion: ma'am your father is here.
My body tenses up. I shove a piece of cloth in Hoseoks mouth.
Me: Jimin keep him quiet and Tae come with me
I grab a hold of Taes hand. We rush upstairs.
Tae:Y/n you have blood on your hands
Dad: Y/n!
My dad rarely gets angry but when he does everyone fears him, even I fear it. Tae keeps his head bowed and avoids eye contact with my father. My father hits the back of my head harshly.
Dad: what happened last night?!
I don't answer him, I clench my fist. He hits me again but harder.
Dad: answer me Y/n!
Me: we were attacked, they took Jungkook
He hits me one more time and I fall down. I blame myself for this.
Dad: are you weak?! Are you that pathetic?! Why would you drag our family name in the dirt like this?!
Me:I'm finding him dad I swear!
He raises his hand again, but his hand was stopped by Taes father.
Mr.Kim: calm down Bora(bora is purple and purple also means royalty)
Dad: she lost the boy!
Mr.Kim: no one knew that would happened, you can not blame her for that
Dad: she trains hard but loses a fight?! Are you even my daughter?
Mr.Kim:Bora!
Me: No it's okay Mr.Kim....I guess I'm not your kid anymore
I look at my father dead in the eye.
Me: I'll find him myself without your dirty money
Dad: you will crawl back just like your brother and sister did! You all can't live without money!
Me: but I can, I mean I make more money than you and mother together, I have two business that I've taken from you, so again I don't need your fucking money
Mr.Kim drags my father away, Tae helps me up off the floor. He looks at my face.
Tae: it's just a busted lip, you'll be okay
Me: I don't care, let's just go get her
We step outside in the front, a white hummer pulls in.
Tae: are you sure this will work?
Me: yes
Tae: how did you even find her?
Me: she's my best friend, she's my sister
A tall beautiful women steps out holding a child on her hip.
Sunny:oh Y/n what happened?
Me:you know me and father
Sunny: you two always are butting heads
Me: did you get my message?
Sunny nods and starts to walk with us back to the basement. Her face turns white.
Hoseok: Sunny.... Flora... my sun flower...
Sunny: Hoseok...
She walks over to him.This is his weakness, his first love and his baby sister
Sunny: why are you doing this? Please just tell them...
Flora is only 3 years old, but she knows who her brother is. Flora is a very smart girl she's a genius, her IQ is 150. Hoseok on the other hand, well his story is a very hard one to talk about because at one point he was an angel. He was the purest of pure, he was a real angel.

Honestly guys I suck at ending a chapter or fucking piece work like this. I apologize I'm sorryyyyyyyy 🐰💜