|His best friend| +18

The girls in class are being louder than usual, I'm just trying to take a nap. I can feel Taes hand rubbing my back. It's so relaxing and it soothes my body, Jimin has his head in my lap. He sleeps so peacefully, why is he so beautiful? It's like I've laid my eyes on the real life sleeping beauty. My fingers run through his soft dark hair, he makes me feel so sleepy. Jungkook and I have our heads down next to each other.
Jungkook:Y/n?
Me:shhh I'm sleeping
Jungkook pinched my cheeks harshly leaving me feeling like my cheeks just been ripped off my face, I kick his leg.
Jungkook:ouch
Me: Don't touch me when I sleep
I pull my hoodie over my head to shield my eyes from the light. It's my afternoon nap, afternoons breaks here last an hour. It's only because student council could meet and discuss the rules of the school. That and the school believes we work to "hard" the only hard thing here is the teachers for the students. I mean I use to have a thing for Kim Seok Jin, aka my culinary teacher. I mean we were a thing at one point...what can I say trust gets broken, so I turned the life of what boys like to call it a "player". Mr.Kim was one of the oldest men I've ever messed around with, it was that cockiness he had and those thick lips of his, so soft and sweet. But of course behind every good looking man is a beautiful house wife. I'd babysit his dogs while he wife went on vacation with her friends for a week. Of course I had to end it they were married, the guilt would've ate me up. His sweet taste still lingers on my tongue, I sigh deeply and pick my head up. Maybe I should go by his class. He misses me, I also love to cause a little chaos because his first years always fall for him. I don't know I haven't seen him in 3 months. I bite my lower lip.
Me:Hey I'm running to the restroom I'll be back
Tae:Want me to go with?
Jungkook chuckles and rolls his pretty doe eyes. I get up quickly and put Jimins head on Taes lap. Jin...he showed me so much...how could I not want him. He's taboo. I peer my head into his class, it's empty. But his office door is opened with the lights off, I chuckle and touch the desk he laid me on while he gave me head. He helped me forget my ex. I enter his office and lock the door behind me.
Me:Daddy...
Jin: Y/n why are you here?
Me: did you not miss me?
Jin:my favorite student
I sit down on his lap facing him, his scent it's so strong. I slowly move my hips back and forth on his aching bulge, I slide my panties off and put them in his blazer. His hand snakes around my neck while the other is gripping my hip, he bites his lower lip and begins to bounce me on his lap.
Jin: I missed you
Me:you miss fucking me
He chuckles.
Jin: you're leaking on my pants
Me:can you blame me?
I bite my lower lip, a hand gripping my inner thigh tightly wakes me. I try to feel between my legs. As I look down at Jimin, his cheeks are flushed red. His lips look glossy. Jimin chuckles and lifts his head up from between my legs. I stare at him, Jimin licks his fingers.
Jimin: you taste good.
He smiles and winks at me. Jimin he's so pretty and elegant, but he's a walking sin.
Tae: Y/n what are we going to do after school
Jungkook: she's coming to my house.
Tae:why?
Jungkook: because my father invited her family over
Tae has a dark look in his eyes. He gets so jealous, Tae stands up then leaves the room. I hit Jungkook and go after Tae. Tae starts punching the locker leaving dents in it. With all the strength in my body I slam him up against the lockers, his hand grip my arms. Tae shoves me away from him.
Tae:just stay away from me.
Me:what? Do you think I have fucking choice?! It's a meeting between our clan... is that so fucking hard for you to understand?
He sighs deeply and approaches me, he grabs my face and kisses me. I pull away.
Tae:do you really not like me?...
Me: I'm not ready for a relationship... you know this, stop getting so mad we're not even together...
He shakes his head, a tear falls down his cheek. Did I mean what I said? He walks away from me.
???:you never were nice Y/n
My body freezes up. Goosebumps cover my body.
???: oh Y/n I missed you
Me:Hoseok...
Hoseok:you're still as pretty as ever, but still damaged...
He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist. As I look down I see a knife in his hands.
Hoseok:you know I'm a lot smarter than that baby
He rest his chin on my shoulder and brings the knife to my cheek.
Hoseok:he's here. He's looking for you, you belong to him
Me:I'll run
Hoseok:he already moved into your neighborhood baby
He sniffs my hair, he growls.
Hoseok:you smell like a man, you've been playing with your toys...
Me:please don't tell him
Hoseok: but you know I will, I can't wait to tell him what a filthy girl you've been
Me:Hoseok please.
Hoseok: you should've stayed with him, you pissed him off, he wants you back
Me:he knows why I left, he fucked her and broke me
I chuckle. I slowly pull out my switch blade out of the front of my skirt. While I break free from his arms my knife slices his arm. He winces and smiles.
Hoseok: if I was Yoongi I would have killed you that day in the accident, but he's worse than me... he knows how to hunt you princess
Me: tell him I won't go down without a fight
Hoseok: oh~ did someone finally grow a pair?
Me: come on my territory again and I'll have you killed..
Hoseok: my best friend is a lot stronger than you
I spit at his feet. He's coming for me, I need to stop talking to them. It's not their business. I need to cut them off.

🐰💜 mwah enjoy.