|Their Pain|+18

Y/ns POV
I wake up with a heavy weight on my chest, my body aches. This bed I lay in isn't mine. The blankets smell like sweet roses and is soft like a cloud. I wince while trying to sit up, my hand reaches for the pain on my side. Sliding back the blankets and lifting up a shirt that isn't mine I see my side bandaged. I don't remember where I've gotten this wound from or who's house I'm in. My mind is scattered. My eyes shoot over to the door that is being opened. The person enters the room and our eyes meet.
Jungkook:Y/n... you're awake.
Me:Jungkook...
He rushed to my side and plants a passionate kiss on my lips. He smells of sweet strawberries and taste of mango. Kiss after kiss my face gets heated, my heart pounds against my chest. Jungkook hands hold my cheek while his other hand intertwines with mine. I want more of him, I need to feel him, I need him. My hands make their way under his shirt, my hands trace his toned muscles. He pulls away to take his shirt off, I almost drool at the sight of his body.
Me: come lay under the blankets with me
He swiftly climbs under the blankets with me, we continue to kiss and touch each other slowly. It's like every touch was making me melt under him. He moans softly.
Jungkook: What are you d-doing? y-your hand...
As look down I noticed my hand has made it's way into his black sweat pants, I hold his throbbing length in my hand. Precum drips from his tip, my mouth waters from the excitement. I smear his precum and use it for lubcraint. His cute moans after making me go crazy, Jungkook jerks his hips forward into my hands. His moans become heavier, watching him do this makes my eyes fill with lust. Jungkook presses his forehead against mine, his large hand grips my shirt tightly.
Me: Don't cum...
Jungkook:Why?...
I pull my hand out of his sweat pants, anger fills his eyes. I cock my head to the side and wrap my fingers around his throat.
Me: Don't look at me like that baby...
Jungkook pulls me on top of him, he slides his length out of his sweat pants. I bite my lower lip. My nails dig into his arms.
Jungkook:Please touch me Y/n, we need to be quick they're going to come check on you soon
I slide my panties to the side, he lines up his length with my entrance. I sink down slowly on his length, he lets out and panicked, but pleasurable grunt. His cock feels so large inside me, I keep moving. Up and down, I bounce on his hard length. His moans begin to become louder and fill the room. My nails drag down his arms, with every thrust he cries my name.
Me: you look so cute baby, keep fucking me until you cum...
His eyes practically roll to the back of his head, Jungkook raises my body up and thrust harder into me. I can feel the coil in my stomach about to snap, moans fall from my mouth.
Jungkook: I-I'm cumming...
Me: cum inside me baby, fill me up...
My body falls on top of him, my teeth sink into his neck. With his last hard thrust he paints my velvet walls white. He breathes heavily, immediately he slides his soft cock out of me. I adjust my panties and feel his cum drip out of me. 
Me: such a good little boy.
Pain shoot into my side, I wince once again. I see blood coming through the shirt. Jungkook sees and gets off the bed to go call the others. They came so fast I couldn't even shut my eyes.
Tae:What happened?
Jungkook: we were making out and stuff happened
Tae: What did you do?.
Jungkook:we had sex-
Tae punches Jungkook in the face.
Tae: You touched her?! Knowing her ex fucking shot her!
Jungkook:it just happened okay!I didn't know this was going to happen!
His eyes fill with tears, Tae hits him again.
Me: stop it!
Tae doesn't stop, Jungkook starts to fight back.
Jimin: Guys stop!
Lifting myself up out of bed, making my way over to them I stumble holding my bleeding side.
Tae: She's mine. You understand that.
Jungkook:She's not!
Tae hits Jungkook over and over again, Jimin rushes to my side. He places his hand over mine. He whispers under his breath.
Jimin:I hate this.
Jungkook shoves Tae on the ground, he stands over him.
Jungkook: I don't want to hurt you...

Me:Just stop...
Jungkook rushes over to me with tears swelling up in his eyes.
Jungkook:I'm sorry... I didn't know
Tae looks over at us and tells Jungkook to leave, rage fills Taes eyes. Jimin helps me back on the bed and removes my bandages.

 Jimin helps me back on the bed and removes my bandages

Tae glares and walks over to my side. He has no reason to be acting like this, I get that he cares, but it's not like I'm a kid.
Tae: why did you fuck him?
Me: because I can fuck anyone I want...
Tae:knowing you've been fucking shot?! Are you fucking stupid?!
Me: are you my fucking dad?!

Tae:knowing you've been fucking shot?! Are you fucking stupid?!Me: are you my fucking dad?!

Jimin: can you two not fight while I'm trying to stop the bleeding... Tae you're acting like none of us are upset... we all act differently you just show it more... I don't think you understand stand the feeling of being shot and the after effects it could do to someone mentally
Jimin isn't wrong Tae has never been injured like this before, he's so angry and I don't understand why. We hear all hear the sound of things breaking in the room across then hear a maid shouting at him.
Maid:Master Jungkook please- Ah! Stop throwing a temper tantrum!
Jimin:Tae I think you guys should talk
Tae: oh fuck off Jimin, I know you're just as pissed that she fucked Jungkook
I look over at Jimin, his eyes are soft towards me.

Maid:Master Jungkook please- Ah! Stop throwing a temper tantrum!Jimin:Tae I think you guys should talkTae: oh fuck off Jimin, I know you're just as pissed that she fucked JungkookI look over at Jimin, his eyes are soft towards me

Me:Jimin...
Jimin:I'm fine, I'm not like Tae...I'm better at hiding my feelings...I can put someone else before me...Your stitches came undone, you should be more careful from now on... Tae can you go get the needle so I can see her back up...
Tae walks away and keeps head down. Jimin pours alcohol on my wound, I tense up and grip his wrist. My heart is confused, I don't understand why, I haven't felt like this ever since Yoongi. Maybe I should just leave them. It would be better for them, they also wouldn't be in danger. Leaving would be my best option.

🖤well I'm terrible at writing smut I'm sorry lol but I hope you enjoy🖤