|Blood shed|

Present day
I sigh deeply and fix my plaid skirt, music blast in my ears and people grind against each other on the dance floor. I'm at club fox tail the owner of this club is Yoongi. I see Yoongi has his thugs eyes on me, every single one,top floor, bottom floor and even the damn bar. As I make my way to a purple velvet French doors with two husky guards guarding the door, they pull open the door to let me into the room. A room I am so familiar with, black walls, white marble tile floors, black furniture, computers covering the wall and one man sitting behind his desk watching everyone on his dance floor. He stands up and comes towards me, his beautiful pale skin and cute tired eyes never seem to change.

 He stands up and comes towards me, his beautiful pale skin and cute tired eyes never seem to change

Yoongi:I've been waiting for you
Me:give him back.
Yoongi:awe no hello?
Me:Yoongi give me back what's mine.
Yoongi:awe is my princess getting mad because I took her toy? Sit down.
Me:Look I don't have time fo-
Yoongi:I said sit.
He sits down on the black leathery couch and points to the seat in front of him. Of course I take a seat, he is going to talk "business" with me. I've studied him and followed him, he always made people sit across from him when he worked then me next to him, making me listen to him. He smiles at me then sits back comfortably.
Yoongi: you want your property back?
Me:You know that's why I'm here, why else would I have come see you?
Yoongi:you've gotten so serious, what happened to you doll?
Me: you are what has happened to me, you almost killed me.
Yoongi: because you ran away from me, oh baby...do they know who I am?
Me:No. I don't plan on telling them anyways.
Yoongi: you can't keep running from me forever...the plans already have been arranged baby.
Me:I will refuse
Yoongi: you have no choice really
Me:Just give me back Jungkook
Yoongi:your little pet? The rabbit. You're so serious about him, that bothers me...
Me: you're jealous

Yoongi: I love you.
Me:shut up.
Yoongi: Y/n...
He's a wolf in sheep's clothing, his face is always so expressionless, but he looks so sad now. What am I saying? I hate him, he's hurt me. I can't be so merciful to him. Yoongi stands up and makes his way over to me, he sits very close to me. He rest his hand on my knee. I don't dare to look into his dark eyes because I'll be sucked in all over again.
Me: Just return him.
Yoongi: what will you do for me?
Me: when that day comes....I won't run.
Yoongi: you know where you'll be going right?
Me: yes...
He pushes the hair that falls on my face behind my ear, his soft hands and intoxicating scent is going to push me over the edge. My heart aches. Tears fall from my eyes, when the time comes... I will run.... I will run away from all of this. Yoongi whistle, another door in his office opens. Immediately I stand up, men come in carrying a tied up Jungkook. They throw him to the floor, he's covered in bruises and cuts. Jungkook groans then looks towards me with a fading black eye. I don't rush to his side just yet nor do I show emotion because of Yoongi deadly stare. He studies me.
Yoongi:you hide your feelings well
Me: I learn from the best, now untie him.
Yoongi nods at the men, they cut him loose.
Yoongi: if you don't want things like this to happen again I suggest you start spending more time with me...
Me: you have all these women, you certainly don't need me...you're just a sad lonely boy... you hurt the one person who did care about you and now you think you can just fix it?
Yoongi: Y/n I didn't want too
Me: bullshit. You let that women in and slept with her, that day was the best day of my life... I remember you'd come home to me smelling of her, but when I caught you...it was the day I became free from Min Yoongi.....
I chuckle and side smirk.
Me:even now you smell like her, so why? Why would I should come see you? When you have her!
I rip the necklace around my neck off and throw it at him. Jungkook groans my name softly. I quickly walk over to him and help him up. I lean him on me so he won't fall, he's so weak now. Jungkooks arm falls over my shoulder. My body fills with anger. I take Jungkook and began to start walking out of Yoongis club. Outside was a black armored vehicle, once I placed Jungkook in the car a loud bang echoed through the streets. Everyone around screams and runs, I turn around and look to the top of club fox. Yoongi is standing in the balcony holding a gun in his hand. My hand reaches for my side, as I look down I see red staining my hands and skirt. His eyes are filled with tears. I fall back into the vehicle, my ears start to ring and my heart starts to race. Anxiety soon starts to take over, My body gets completely dragged into the vehicle. My eyes wonder around and I see Taehyung yelling, but I can't hear him. Everything starts to go black.
Taehyungs POV
Me:Run the damn lights! We have no time!
I hold Y/n close to my chest, my hand presses hard against her wound. Please stop, stop bleeding. I knew, I knew he wasn't going to let her go so easily. Y/n I can't lose you. Jungkook looks over at us with widen eyes. My guards start to yell.
Man 1: we have incoming! Radio in team 7!
Man 2: coming in team 7!
???: where's alpha 6 at?
Man 2: on devils street! Passing through the back street nearing the black water tower!
???: roger that, 10-4
Me: Jungkook I'm going to need you to press down on her wound okay?
Jungkook nods then we switch places, other vehicles surround the car we are in.
Me: pass me my gun.
My guard pass me my AR, I open up the roof top of my armored vehicle. The surrounding cars don't notice me, the start shooting at my vehicle. I chuckle and start releasing my ammo into their car. Their car starts to spin out of control due to me shooting out their tires. I take cover inside and reload my AR again.
Me: how far are we from our check point?!
Man 1: one more mile sir!
Me: where's team 7?!
Man 2: come in team 7!
The man radios them again.
???:we're above you.
When I peaked my head out of the roof top, I began to see men dropping into the roof of their cars. I can see gun fire going off inside the cars and then starting to swerve out of control.
Jungkook: she's not breathing!

🖤I hope you all will enjoy this one🖤